CHAPTER-5

Abhimaan left for Delhi at evening but not before kissing Meera's forehead,she awkwardly smiled seeing his action.

She was not uncomfortable but was confused by his gestures,talks because he is a different person in front of her.She has noticed that but she wanted to know if he is danger for her or not.

She has seen his darken gaze,his keen observation whenever she is near him and sometimes she thinks that is he some vampire?

She see him as a friend,a good friend but she don't know why she feel extremely shy in front of him.She felt butterflies in her stomach whenever he hug her or held her soft hands.

She hasn't felt that with someone else,she feels different kind of comfort and peace with him.Although his deadly aura scare her sometimes but she also can't ignore the sensation whenever she see him in his deadly aura.

His eyes are dark and they held too many secrets and she want to unfold them but she also knows that is not possible .

She thinks he is a good friend of her whereas he thinks of her as more than just a friend and he will soon put end in friends and will make her his wife,his solace,his everything.

The way she see him with her soft gaze even if she breath he turn on just by it.

He want her with him everytime.He want to wake up next to her every morning in her embrace breathing her lavender smell.He want to spend every night with her giving her pleasure and pain.

Whenever he hug her,he wants to run his hands to feel her curves,he want to feel her skin.He want to feel her naked body with his hands.

He want to worship every inch of her body and make every moment full of love.He want to smell her arousal just to get tipsy because he's whipped for her in such a way that he want her next to him.

He want to taste her once and then want to cherish it and memorize that moment for lifetime.

She is the only source of light in his life and he is the only darkness in her life which will brought pain and love.

She will be his queen of heart and he will be her only king.King of her heart.

But his obsessed and possessive is something which will be reason of her fear.Fear of him.

He is much more possessive for her.Meera is a fragile flower which can't bear the harshness of his obsession.

He is waiting for the day when she will be his wife.His wife.Begum.

Mrs.Meera Abhimaan Singh Rathore.His Mrs.His world.His everything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter🙂.
Next will be big for sure.
And some shock will be there for Meera.
And most important thing is I'm going to post my new book which will contain steamy sex scenes and if someone is not comfortable then please skip 18+ scenes.I hope you all will give love to that book also.

Please vote and comment and for updates please follow

Thank you.❤️