66~Massage

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I stood under the shower soothing my aching body and remembering the last night's incident.

I was really toxic and surely need therapy for what I did and how I behaved around, I am just highly disappointed with myself.

I thought I can leave him but now it seems impossible but his possessiveness scared me, and the words that he would never leave me, made me traumatize for hours.

I stopped bothering him with questions just thinking that I will find out everything on my own and will leave him taking my both sons with me, but now this thought seems so selfish.

Afterall, he is their father and has all rights to live with them, and I don't have guts to commit that sin.

But In anger, fear and anxiety I behaved like mad woman but now I am regretting my actions but what's hurting more is confessing that I love him, I didn't wish to let him know about it.

Confessions wasn't in my to do list but it happened and now I am even feeling weird to look at my husband, I successfully avoided him from morning and behaved like nothing happened.

And the shame I am feeling thinking how I was sticking to Mr Rajdhan is another hell.

I don't know how I will meet that man's eyes after almost making him touch my ass, maybe I should apologise to him or ignoring him would be best how I was doing with my husband.

But both men knows so do I what happened last night and I can't even neglect it by saying that I was high on alcohol.

My thighs are still shaking and the unbearable pain in between my legs reminded me of the things we had done last night.

His anger is something I am still scared of and I know very well the soft hearted Ardhansh Singhaniya is just facade, real Ardhansh Singhaniya is far away from soft.

I sighed and finished my business before getting dressed in marine blue thin strap frock that reached my mid-thigh and walked out of the bathroom.

Outside I met with extremely beautiful sight and a smile tucked my lips.

My sons were sitting on their father's back who was doing push ups as if they weigh nothing.

He is just monster and again my mind reminded me of those wild thrusts, he was brutal with no mercy but why I asked him to be more brutal.

Was I mad?

Now I couldn't blame him too, I limped towards them, suppressing the pain and lifted my both son.

"You both need to take a bath," I declared just to see them scrunching their nose in distaste.

"Mumma, I don't want to bath," I rolled my eyes at my bratty little one and gave him side eye to shut up.

"Mumma why don't you bath Arsh, he is sweating,"

He suggested looking at his father and my throat dried, I gulped looking at his father's smirking face who laid on the floor keeping his both arms under his head and I truly drooled over his biceps but Ayaan interrupted my running thoughts.

"Please rub Papa on the floor," he said with pout and I cracked up just to see him frowning.

"What!!" Arsh exclaimed with shock and I laughed, it was truly abnormal to hear something like that from Ayaan's pretty mouth who barely utters anything and whenever does just to praise his father.

I and Ardhansh both were aware of how much he loves him.

"Why baby?" I asked and he answered in one go, "He is smelling so bad and Aeh too, so rub him also except me, Look I am smelling too good."