TRUST

You tempt me Mr.Novikov

VADEN'S POV

As soon as i heard those five words I smashed my lips onto her causing her to move back a little die to the force i applied, pulling her close till our heartbeats are synching i realised......MY BONER IS TOUCHING HER..... breaking the kiss i move back a little looking at her flushed face.

"Is that a confession Ms. Petrov?"

"I'd rather call it a threat" 

"How is that a threat, love?" She smirked.... I'd sell all my property just to see that smirk of hers...

"Well temptations leads to obsession, obsession leads to power, power leads to ego, ego leads to slavery Mr Novikov...and id rather die than be you're slave"

"you're impressive Lydia....and dont worry you'll come to me on your own...with those two legs of yours.... you'll ask me if you can be my slave with those lips of yours....just wait" I walk out of the room knowing she has gone blank.......

LYDIA'S POV

Wtf did he just say to me? How come he got a way with words????? I go back to the bed laying down and resting when i hear a loud bang downstairs. Standing up and i ran outside to see Vaden punching someone while his lips showing the trickle of blood dripping down. I run down the stairs when a hand pulls me back...Alice..

"Hey hey hey calm down just stay shut" she said crouching us down near a big table

"H-hey what is g-going there?????? Who is he? Why is vaden punching him?"

"Lydia, stay away from his business...he bought he here, just listen to him and do what ge says...DONT EVER STICK YOUR NOSE INTO HIS BUSINESS" I look up at her trying to think the possible situation of happiness downstairs.

"...go back to your room" I stand up and go to my room...does she really think I'm that obedient???????? 

Peeking out of the room to see her gone i tiptoed downstairs looking at the corpse lying in front of me which earlier was getting punched, gasping i run in my room when someone barges in my room. Vaden, with bleeding lip, undone tie and messy hair comes in with rage spread over his face. It took him less than three strides to come near me and cupped my cheeks makung me wince in pain.

"WHAT.WERE.YOU.DOING.THERE" he pulled me on his level of height while i try to remove the hand. Putting me down he pinned me to the wall asking the question again.

"I-i heard the bang, came down and saw-"

"Tsk tsk tsk, what a little liar, did u forget about alice warning you, kitten?" My eyes widened...how did he know???

" I always have an eye on you...even if ur miles away from me i know what my kitten is doing, thinking, or about to do....dont test me love...i still might be shock due to the club thing but i fucking have the power....Power over you..." He walks out of the room...after he leaves j realise i haven't been breathing. I started breathing heavily as i crouched down on phone. Making myself calm down i stand up looking at the closed door.

One thing he really is wrong about.....he never knows what IM ABOUT TO DO.....

VADEN'S POV

I calm myself down as i head towards my kitten's room...ive been harsh on her, taking my anger out on her... punching the table hard i stand up and walk up to her room.. opening the door i dont see her but can hear the water from shower. A smirk formed on my face when i thought about my kutten taking a shower, cleaning her petite little body. Walking towards the bathroom i try to open it but it's locked.

"Kitten, open the door" silence

" Love, open it...i just wanna see my little kitten" no response

"Lydia, you're making me angry... OPEN.THE.FUCKING DOOR ' I banged the door hard. This girl is seriously testing my patience, is this what she wants to do...Pushing the door hard the lock broke and i saw... empty.... FUCKING EMPTY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER ON

"LYDIA" I shouted looking everywhere....walking out of the room i stopped... Going back to the washroom i saw the window.....its opened....... gritting my teeth as i felt my blood boiling and anger filling my body.

"ALICE" she comes running to me as i showed her the empty bathroom...her eyes widened.

"WHERE IS SHE??? I FUCKING NEED HER?" 

"Vaden, calm down we'll surely find h-

Dialing the number kf my guards cutting alice off i barked over the phone

"FUCKING FIND HER....SHE RESISTS? BEAT HER AND GET HER TO ME....DARE U KILL HER...I NEED MY KITTEN ALIVE, SO THAT I GIVE HER THE TOUR OF HELL WHILE SHE BEGS TO ME FOR MERCY...AM I CLEAR" " yes sir"

Oh kitten you did so wrong....but dont worry...when u come back you'll wish to die but i wont give you that.........

Alrighthhhhhttttttttt thattt was a goood one to writeee.... breaking trust isnt really good but when it comes to escaping everything is fair ryt? I know im posting after a reallyyy longgg timeee but nvmmm im back nowwww.....welllll stayyy tunedddd....keeepppp readingggggg.....stayyy happyyyy.....studyyyyy wellll.....thankkkkk youuuuuu

LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU<33333