♡ chapter 1 ♡

Hey guys! Im really really sorry if this fanfic is bad. Its my first proper fanfiction ive wrote so please bear with me if I am not very professional at this. Anyway, enjoy! Oh and I did modify the ages and stuff, just saying.

Eren jeager is your average 17 year old highschool student. He is tall, has scruffy brown hair and wears the usual baggy sports clothing all guys wear. He has bright green eyes and very furrowed eyebrows, in a rather attractive way. Levi ackerman, is his 19 year old average school bully. Even though he is short and has an expressionless, serious face, he has a very fit and muscular body, and black curtained hair with a bit shaven off at the back. Even though levi was his bully, eren always had a strong attraction to levi, no matter how much he teased him, or even how he would beat him to the ground every single day. He would still love the midgit.

Eren's P.O.V

I walk towards my locker, looking like shit. I had no sleep last night, and I have massive bags under my eyes and my hair is much scruffier than normal. When I get to my locker, I opem it slowly and cautiously, careful as someone could of done something to it.

Someone like levi

I feel my cheeks flush a bright shade of red when I know who exactly it is whos tapping my shoulder.
Its him.
Im happy that levi is touching me, but I am also nervous what to expect. I turn around slowly, closing my locker.

"W-what do you g-g-guys want?..." I say nervously, as if im about to get murdered by an 80 year old man.
"Heh, eren weaker has finally got some sense to talk. Maybe the next thing he'll be doing to you is---" jean, levis best friend, gets interrupted by mikasa walking over and slapping him across the face, causing jean to tumble down.
"What are you doing to my eren? ! Are you okay eren? Did they yhurt you?" Mikasa rushes to me, checking me up for any wounds. Jean and levi had already gone.
"Mikasa, im fine. Calm down for gods sake" I snap at her and walk away.
Jeez.

Levi's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall when I see armin had dropped his books and is rushing to pick them up. As soon as Jean notices he instantly runs over and starts kicking armins books around everywhere.
I dont actually like doing this but.... I guess im gonna have to with jean on my side.
I watch the brown-grey haired muscular tall boy start to walk towards me- he Is quite handsome, really. I wouldnt say I liked him, though. He is a proper bully, and gets me involved in it.
"Yo, shorty, whats goin on? Your staring at something, what is it? Come on, come join me" jean says softly. Inside I feel my gay senses tingling, but in my normal fashion, I just simply reply
"no" and then walk over to armin and start picking his books up for him and pass them to him silently. I dont want jean hating on me, but I feel sorry for armin. He is weak and scared of most about everything. He is quite adorable though, with his long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and his addiction to reading. He looks at me with a rather shocked expression. I want to smile at him, but I think he might just faint If I did that. With my normal expression on my face, I just pat armin on the head and walk away.

Armin's P.O.V

What just happened?! Levi, the bully, just.. he just.. WHAT?! Just wait until I tell eren about this! Hes bound to be jealous! Ive always liked eren and I want him to like me back for once! I start running towards the lunch hall to go and find eren and mikasa.
Wow.
Honestly, I should of expected what I just saw.
Eren is piled up on the floor, blood dripping from his mouth and breathing heavy as a levi is right ontop of him, tugging at erens hair and laughing in his face. Mikasa is now struggling  to get out of jeans grip to get to eren and help him.
Well then, this is a normal day. I was wrong.

Mikasa's P.O.V

"LET ME GO JEAN! EREN?!"
I scream as im wriggling round in jeans arms. Hes just laughing while hes watching erens poor face, when hes getting beaten up. I can see erens eyes start to anger...
Oh shit, I think hes in beast mode now.

Erens P.O.V

I feel my mind start rushing qith anger as I feel my body start taking control of my mind. I flip me and levi over so  now ontop of him and start swinging punches into his face, causing his mouth to to bleed, his face showing no pain at all...
I carry on repeatedly punching him over and over again until a teacher has to come and pull me off of him. I carry on screaming curses at Levi as im getting dragged away by the principal. He takes me into his office to calm me down. It dosent help much though, as im still repeatedly shouting and throwing myself everywhere. He starts shouting aswell, and after a few minutes, I manage to calm down.

Sorry for short chapter!

Baiii