1 (pt 4) Larry Is Real

Larry Is Real(pt 4)60b-78

When you look at this ^^ you can't tell me they were looking at cameras or that they were putting on a show. They're on a balcony looking down at fans. I don't see them posing for a picture or putting on a show. All I see is genuine happiness and obvious touching that let me tell you. you'd never see guy friends touch each other like that let me just put that out there.

Lastly about Haylor.
this is another one of my theories. I think that it's very much possible that Haylor happened and Taylor agreed to be a beard for the song Style. As we all know, Taylor swift is known for breaking up with thirty guys per minute for her music. Maybe she ran out of material and saw this as a good opportunity. Maybe modest trusted her with the secret that "Harry's gay" OR they told her some stupid lie that doesn't even make sense like "we're using this to show the world he can get a girl blah blah blah"
I personally believe the second one. Modest loves to be in control and use their power to make it seem like they run a tight ship and if you're not ready to work your butt off for them, you're getting thrown overboard. I think modest enjoys using people for publicity and fame and that's how I think they approached Taylor in the first place. But that's just my opinion.

This segment right here isn't about Larry but it ties in with how modest uses people to make themselves look good. lets talk about zerrie. I personally think it's ridiculous how at the start Perrie never liked Zayn and then all of a sudden they're dating and then boom they're engaged. For 3 years I might add. I understand people get engaged for long periods of time for different reasons but 3 years is longer than some people have taken just to get married. I mean they've had plenty of opportunities. And its not just that. The big thing for me is that I believe modest purposefully tied the two bands together in such a way that if one were to become more popular than the other, no matter which one, that relationship would always pull the other one up a little at the least. Now that Zayn has left, I personally think he's still more famous than LM as a whole. I honestly do think modest created their whole relationship as a PR stunt. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not in any way saying that Zayn and Perrie don't love each other. I just think that after all this time they may have only come to actually love one another not too long ago. Again, modest is fucked😊

Alright
I think I'm gonna jump back to more Larry proof that concerns not only Louis and Harry but also the rest of the boys and their friends.

Larry Outings !¡

Liam
61. Liam seems to be a big part of these Larry outings. The interview started with Harry making a joke about cleaning the house. He says "hands and knees for two days straight" the boys find that funny and throughout the whole interview more jokes are made.
For example,
I: what were you all doing yesterday
Lo: trying to walk
Liam seems to find the joke really funny and he continues to laugh while trying to secretly talk to Louis. Throughout the whole rest of the interview, Liam and Louis continued to make jokes such as "early bird gets the wood on"

Liam
62. Livestream with Harry Liam and Louis:
Liam: Harry, are you good with your hands?
Harry chuckles and looks at the camera
Harry: I used to be quite good at wood tech.
Louis: *somewhat under his breath* Really good
Liam then laughs and looks at Louis with the "hahah I bet he is for you" face

Liam
63. I: *to harry* when was the last time you kissed a girl?
Harry then makes that "I have no clue" face and Liam goes
Li: when was the last time you liked it?

Liam again lol
64. Lo: some people genuinely think that we're in a relationship(to Harry)(still not denying Larry but avoiding the question)
Li: you are though, aren't you?

oh liam :)

My boy Ed Sheeran whoop (controversial)
65. Ed Sheeran is performing at a concert and he's really really good friends with 1D. He's about to sing a song and he's introducing it.
E: so I wrote this song for two best friends that fell in love
Crowd: *freaks out*
(Pointing out it wasn't gender specific and, he knows the boys of 1D very well, and Harry and Louis were definitely extremely good friends.)

Ed Sheeran
66. This ones awesome.
Ed: *joking about proposing to Justin Bieber*
Couple girls in the crowd: propose to Harry!
Ed: nah he's taken
Crowd girls: by Louis! (faint yell)
Ed: innit
(Innit is British slang for, yeah, that's right, isn't it)

Zayn/Louis
67. The interview starts with the interviewer telling Harry
I: this morning I read that you and Caroline flack are moving in together
(Caroline is the old lady on the xfactor Harry dated 🌚)
All the boys laugh at the stupid rumor
Lo: *laughs louder than anyone*(had to point that out lol) where'd you hear that? Where'd you hear that?
I: so we thought you could clear up the rumors for Sugarscape
H: *says he didn't know anything about that and that his mom texted him and said she didn't know he was moving*
I2: we didn't think it was true. We didn't think you would move out from the boys
Lo: from me! (Over dramatically)
*random talk amongst the boys about Harry not leaving louis*
Z: (to Harry) you'd never leave Louis
I: you've been teasing Harry about this whole thing?
Lo: I've been teasing him loads
*boys talk about how Harry could get revenge on louis*
Z: (randomly) You're just so. comically-
H: (whispers loudly to zayn) Don't say it!
Z:what?
H: (quietly) that he's gay
Z: I was calling him a genius
H: oh

Onto more Larry moments!
(Ps. It makes me mad that I can't include every Larry moment and proof that exists it's aggravating)
anyway!

68. In one interview.
H: my favorite Pokemon is Sawk
another interview.
H: Louis is Sawk

69. (I need to make this sexual lol)
"Harry: Lou, can i give you a blow job?
Louis: I'd love it, if you just wait."
lol gotem

70. Harry almost saying "boyfriend" in a radio interview when talking about getting his drivers license. He was saying how he had to drop someone off afterwards and Louis' best friend Stan was there so Louis probably was too

71. I: Is there some kind of jealousy going with you and Eleanor?
Harry: Well, i don't really want to talk about that to be honest.
There are lots of individuals that claim that this statement is proof that "Larry Stylinson" makes Harry uncomfortable. but what I see this situation as is an absolutely perfect time to deny Larry. instead, once again he avoids the question. But, since this book is about complete honesty about Larry, I'll admit that it's possible that this could be used as evidence for both sides. I just hate when people refuse to look at the other side of things in fear of either being wrong or getting disappointed.

72. Harry and Niall went to Louis' football match and yes it was adorable Harry cheering for Louis and cheering him on I wish that could continue.

73. (one of my personal faves fr)
Louis on twitcam alone:
"I noticed that Harry's six pack was trending.. Good lad.. Nice little body"

74. I: what is your party trick?
H: I can juggle
I: really?
H:yea
I: well then let me find you some balls
Lo: (very quietly) he does that too

75. Harry forgetting they were in public and almost putting his arm around Louis when they were sitting on the couch. He had the cutest little cover up attempt ever. nice try you little noodle.

76. The bench in Sweden was a beautiful time. I'm happy to see that the AIMH tweet was waved around by Harry in Sweden too. good times. anyways , the bench in Sweden was when Larry was literally on a bench. in Sweden. and they were being cute little boyfriends and I mean more than usual.

77. Kissing with masks on. what a time to be alive.. I want so badly to include the picture but NO I can only do ONE. anyways it was still cute how they were both wearing masks (I'm pretty sure it was of their own faces??) and they kissed with them and it was cute.

Song break: "Whether we're together or apart we can both remove the masks
and admit we regret it from the start"

and scene

78. A girl asks them if they were strippers what their stage names would be.
Louis asked Harry what his name would be.
Harry replies : Louis would be Tommo the Tease
( we all know Harry's an expert on this topic especially when it concerns Louis )