A HUGE THANK YOU

... to my dear readers.

I can't believe I finished this story to be honest. I used to write many stories, dozens of them, and then lost the motivation to continue halfway through...I annoyed myself. This is the third story I finished writing and the first one that isn't a social media book (started hating them a few years back and deleted them).

Mion is a special character, one that I love dearly and one I invested so much time, tears and love into, but it was worth it. I truly hope you grew to love her and her backstory as much as I did.

I don't think I would've finished this story if it wasn't for you lovely people who kept commenting, liking and reading. Even you silent readers ;) thank you so much for going on this journey with me.

Damn... I feel like I just won an oscar or something. But jokes aside, there's a few mutuals who have left wonderful comments on every single chapter and you know who you are — I am so grateful that you seemed to have loved this story.

Some lovely readers have hopped over to some of my other stories (even if they have no clue who the story is about) and continued sharing love over there — it's unbelievable. THANK YOU. If you haven't done that yet, check out my other stories if you like, there's currently two I'm working on.

Sigh... thank you, thank you, thank you.

AND REMEMBER, Mion's story is not over yet! I will most likely do a second book when season two comes out so be sure to remember me and come back here for more infos!

Much love, holyhozier x