Rai H. Aishi

Something is wrong with me. I've never felt anything. It's like a piece of me is missing. A dark void follows me wherever I went. Nothing mattered to me. When I was younger my mom told me when she was my age she was like me. Empty. Up until her time at Akademi. My father gave her purpose. She told me that one day, I would find that special someone that would flip my world upside-down. I never believed her... At least not until I met him. My Senpai.

  In the springtime at Akademi my head hung low as I walked to my class. I wasn't;t watching where I was going, I ran into him and fell. Instead of the usual complaining from the other students telling me to watch where I was going, he reached out his hand to help me up.

  For the first time in my life I felt something other than the empty, dark, sad void that I had become well acquainted with. His dark blue hair covered most of his right eye, his bright blue eyes glowed in the light. His gentle smile set my heart ablaze. I finally saw vivid color in this dark world. I've felt this bright light for months now

My Senpai's popularity is starting to cause me problems though... The girls of Akademi swarm him with love and affection. All the girls adore him... But so do I. They could never love him the way I could. They couldn't appreciate him the way I do. I will do anything I have to if it means Senpai will love me.

  Senpai will be mine... Those girls won't lay a hand on him. If they try to get in the way of me and Senpai they will be punished.

  I promise Senpai will be mine... He doesn't have a choice...

Vote my story please so I can continue to write it with a purpose. The first three rivals I have already written.