The names SeaSea, get to know me.

"SeaSeaaaaa" , My annoying ass best friend Nashay yelled while shaking me. "Girl get ya ass up fo we be late to class, you know Ms. Davis exam is today" . I rolled my eyes while turning over "5 more minutes". She sucked her teeth "bitch no... Its 7:30 already". I loved my girl... Don't get me wrong, I'd kill for my baby but damn she could be so Aggy at times. I got up throwing my covers to the floor. "You happy hoe?" Before she could respond I opened my closet to look for an outfit. Being that it was Monday and I had a long weekend because Nashay felt the need to drag me to every party ,I wasn't really feeling it. I grabbed my black polo button up with the red polo sign, my cut up bleached skinnies and my tims. Who was I trying to impress ? 20 minutes later I was done with my hygiene stuff and now throwing my hair into a messy bun. "You ready ?" I asked Nashay after grabbing my book. She nodded, following me out the door. "Giiirl, when you gon find a man?" Nosey ass. I snickered "girl I don't want one... I'm single by choice honey". She laughed "cause Aug got this friend coming here from Virginia..." Always had to be a catch with her ass and what friend could my brother possibly have that i dont already know. I laughed... She's always been this way. We've been rocking since middle school, like 7th grade. I remember the day I met her. Its Crazy how we became friends but we sorta clicked.
{FLASH BACK}
My brother august and I, had just moved to Houston from Atlanta, we were originally from New Orleans though. My father had just died and my mother felt like we needed a fresh start, plus my aunt Beyonce (Not Queen Bey) lived in Atlanta and they wanted to be closer. August and I were just starting South Atlana Middle School. After our tour we got sent to our classes, mine being math. I had to do all the new kid introduction stuff blah blah blah and was told to find a seat. I went to the first available seat I saw, which was by this tan colored girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes...she was pretty! That being none other than Nashay. Before I could say anything this other girl who was fairly pretty approached me. We were only in 7th grade and she was dressed for the club... Smh. "if I were you I wouldn't sit by her ,you're cute and I wouldn't want your repretation to be tarnished by this trash, why don't you come sit by me and my girls" she said, while pointing . I looked over to see a whole group of half dressed, clown faced girls... Not even my type of party. Nashay snapped back . "why are y'all always bothering me ! With your crayola box lookin self, I've only been here for a week so don't give me a reason to get suspended." I tried my best to hold in my laughter, this girl had balls because clown face looked to be running this class. The other girl (clown face) just rolled her eyes "whatever, so Ocean-a you coming or what ,told you she's a lame." She was really starting to irritate me . "nah I think I'll stay and the names O'Seaonna (O-Sea-Awna) ,k" . she stumped away , "fine than y'all be lame together ." me and nashay just shrugged and started laughing , Since then we were best friends.
{FLASH BACK OVER}
"Hellllo earth to O'seanna" Nashay said snapping me back into reality. "You trying to double date or not?" I just shrugged "it depends." Her and August always trying to play match maker or some shit. They've been dating since like her 10th grade year and his 11th. My brother was like a super Thot ,but I guess it takes a certain woman to change a man. Since he's been with her he's actually been faithful.. Or trying to be, NaNa (her nickname for Nana) had to put him in check a couple times. Some times I want that too but these niggas ain't shit ,I'll be single before I ever look stupid again.