Meeting her.

Chris's P.O.V.
"Bruhh ,who the jawn on that picture with you? , she bad as hell." I asked my Day 1 Aug, we been rocking since like 8th grade I was always back and forth from Houston to Virginia thoo, but since today started our summer break you knooow we had to be back at it again! He frowned "nigga  that's my Lil sus ,watch ya mouth." I looked back and forth from him to the picture "bruhh if you call dibbs that's all you had to say but this can NOT be yo sister ,you over there looking like a baby Crimson chin and shawty hella fine." He laughed while snatching his phone, "fuck you nigga, my chin ain't
the only thing that's long." I nodded "you right , yo neck is kinda long as hell too." We both bust out laughing ,aug shook his head "man wateva ,but on god that's my sister ,same ma same pops." "How come I ain't never met her?" ,I asked. He shrugged "I guess cause she was a grade under us and was always with my girl ,you was hardly ever down here for a whole school term anyway nigga." "Truuu" ,I replied while looking back down at the picture , "damn when can I meet her ?" He gave me the side eye "never nigga, off limits, hell no, nada, the end." I sucked my teeth , "stop running out I just wanna meet her." He gave me the straight face, long ass head "you forgot we boys and I know how you roll now why in the hell would I try  to hook you up with my sister." "Bruhh ,I said while throwing up my hands,  " I just want to meet her, that's it, I know your super hoe ass ain't talking." He laughed "hoe? I got a whole girlfriend and we been rocking for what? 3 years now , ain't no hoe bihh I'm a one lady man" I laughed "corney ass ,speaking of your girl I wanna meet the Lil shawty who got my nigga all sprung and shit, she fine as hell too i be seeing y'all lil  pictures on insta , y'all cute boo-boo"  I said while snapping my fingers. He shook his head and laughed "gay ass ,but iight I'll text them and tell em to meet us at the diner by their school after their classes, my sister off limits thoo nigga." "Say no more." I said while nodding . but shiiiiiit whole time in my head I'm thinking  different. Might just have to cuff her pretty ass frfr. Every body needs love ,I get kinda tired of these hoes ,i just never really met a shawty worth my time. Me & Aug clowned around and played 2K until around 2:00 when he said the girls classes were over. I ain't gon lie a nigga was nervous as hell . I gave myself a look over , I just had on something simple;  my red black &' gold  Versace button up shirt , Cargo shorts , red& black Nike socks , and my  breds, let's not forget my grills. A nigga was sauced up low key.  "You ready?" Aug asked while throwing on his Red & black LastKings hoodie to match his retro's. I looked him up and down "nigga why you trying to match me , I ain't yo bitch." He flicked me off "ole goofy ass man come on." We reached the diner in less than 10 minutes , this nigga don't know what 50 miles per hours mean. "Since they're not here yet we just gon find a Booth."  Aug said while walking in the diner, we found a table in the back and sat down. Minutes later this fine ass waitress walks over switching hella hard , I thought the bitch hip was gon pop off. You could tell she was thirsty though "Hey how are y'all" she asked while looking back and  forth from me and Aug  "My names Deja and I'll be your waitress can I get y'all anything, she asked while putting  emphasis on anything.  I smirked ,shawty was on go. "welll-" "we good , waiting on our Girlfriends ." Aug said interrupting me . I gave him the "wtf" look which he ignored . He was the cuffed not me. "Alright well when y'all ready I'll be over there ,she said before walking away and switching just as hard . I mean mugged the hell out of him , "man did you see that ass ? What you do that for?" He threw me a napkin "here wipe the drool from your lips ,thirsty ass... She not even all that and My girl will kill me and her BOTH I'm saving two life's here nigga." "Whipped ass" he shrugged "bitch I might be, but there they go."  He pointed outside to a blue 2015 charger ,shit was legit. Out stepped this  mixed girl with long ass hair ,shawty was hella thick and fine as hell but I'm assuming that's aug's girl ,she was lighter than his sister.  Couple seconds later his sister stepped out laughing and shaking her head. My eyes almost popped out my dann head. Bad was an understatement.
She only had on a polo shirt some jeans and timbs but I swear she was flawless. I took my phone out and pretended to be doing something. They walked over to the table and Aug and his girl immediately starting caking, no ifs ands or buts ,my nigga had it bad. After greeting his sister he introduced us "This my boy Chris, but we call him breezy." I smiled my panty dropping smile just for her "wassup?" She blushed ,after a few seconds she smiled back "hey Chris , nice to meet ya I'm Seasea." She was country as hell, major turn on. "Nice to meet you too shawty." She frowned up her nose, damn everything she did was cute as hell. "See there you go.... I just told you my names Seasea, I'm nobody's shawty." Aug and his girl both started laughing . I think her names Shay or sum like that started singing "thats my bestfraaand ,yaasss." I laughed " my bad SEASEA ." she smiled "that's better ,now where this waitress at cause somebody", she said while looking at her friend , "owes me a free meal." As if on que Deja walked over "hey y'all ready to order ?", only looking at Aug and I.  "Well damn girl , we ARE here too! He cuffed baby and I ain't going nowhere bitch so keep your eyes to yourself" Said Augs girl. Deja rolled her eyes "what you want than ?" "Roll your eyes at my best friend again and I'll take them shits out." Said Seasea getting bulk. "I know that's right." Said Augs girl . Deja laughed "I get off at 5 so wassup ,tell yall  niggas to keep their eyes to their self cause I could've just had your nigga." She pointed at SeaSea I guess she thought I was her boyfriend and seasea didn't tell her any different . "bitch whatever look at me and look at you ,you ready bae we don't got time for these hoes.. Not today I'm in a good MF mood." I nodded going along with her. We all got up to leave. Before walking out Aug's girl bumped  the hell out of her . I can already tell she crazy as hell. As soon as we were outside we all started laughing . "Damn y'all bout that life " I said referring to the girls. They both nodded hell yeah we don't jump but we'll tag team that bitch." August shook his head "I wasn't bout to say nun she would've found out, I learned my lesson." I see why Aug ass ain't cheating, she would probably cut off his dick and hand it to him .Seasea folded her arms "I ain't even hungry no more y'all!" Me neither said Augs girl agreeing. "Iight well I guess we can just go back to my crib and chill." Suggested august. Seasea shook her head no ,"I got some studying to do y'all , last day before our summer break officially begins tomorrow and we got a final exam Ima go back to my dorm ." Her friend pouted "ughhh okay ,I'll be back later on tonight." "Alright NaNa, see you later."  So thaaats her name.  "bye bighead she said while hugging august   ,she came over and stood in front of me, "alright Chris it was nice meeting ya." I pulled her into a hug "you too ." she blushed "see you later I guess." "It'll be sooner if you give me your number." She laughed "alright , Ima give it to ya only cause that was a good one." I handed her my phone and she put her number in it. "Alright y'all bye" she said before hopping in her car and pulling off. i laughed at the name she saved (Best you never had) Fine ass. I think a nigga catching feelings and I just met shawty. She's just so perfect and fiesty as hell... My goal is to cuff her Lil ass. Its just something bout her , I mean... Cause I never cuff anybody . she worth it thoo .

AUTHOR'S NOTE..
As I said before, my first time so be patient. Shits starting to pop off now thoo  and its only the beginning. This book is literally based on how me and my best friend are.. You fuck wit her you fuck wit me lls. But  Feel free to comment and tell me what y'all think, or  any suggestions .