chapter 1

At the mansion

The four new families are now facing the old former family. The air was really heavy and menacing after hearing this news and so much important now the kids were all fall their knees.

Amanda: This has gotten very interesting.

Mark: Interesting my butt, this is chaotic, Amanda, and this is going to be a disaster...(pale)

Mando: Would you shut it?

John: sshhhh!

The four were on the ground as their former mothers talked about how they will watch over their former children and study this.

???: So...is there a reason why you all calling us and who is everyone in this room?

Her name was Sortiliena Serlut, Serlut Household, and the only family left of the noble along her side is her adopted sister known as Olivia Serlut She was the top class student knight of Serlut and John's big sister.

Amanda: Well this is something else why are they here again?

Rose Oriana heir to the Oriana throne Amanda big sister who is a bit protective of her but doesn't know Amanda true strength or abilities.

Alexia midgar Mark's big sister she cares for him she's one of the two princesses of the kingdom of midgar.

Felicia Arc, Mando's Big sister, is one of top knights in the kingdom that can rival Iris midgar Mark's other older sister.

Rosa: so Little brother do you mind explain why you invite them into our mansion?

Mark: Well this is hard to explain but these people here are going part of our family.

Felicia: (look serious) Mando Arc...please explain about this unexpected news? and please give us one reason why you all want them to become part of our family. you all know this joining family will take a trial and oath of bloodline correct?

Mando: sis you know me, you and mom are last of our bloodline since father death mom has hardly had time to talk to us or other people miss Mikoto can help her and she can finally get out of that office and stop fainting from overworking.

Felicia: does mom, and miss Mikoto notice about this too?

Mando: geez sis I am doing this for mom and miss Mikoto she has nowhere to go I have to help.

Felicia: (sigh) fine.

Alexia: Now then is your turn to explain why you all want to join? (Look at their former moms and the girls)

Rose: expect the kids.

Liena: I agreed also....(pick nursery and spoiled) kyaaa~ why you so cute~!!!

Nursery: some reason I like this.

Olivia: (clear throat) lady Serlut....please act your formalities please...(try to be act as guardian while pat John's head)

Liena: (stick tongue out)

Belfast/ Sheffield: we were to me sir Mando/Mark maids.

Felicia and Alexia: we still think about it also...we just and a bit issue with trusting to someone. (Overprotective)

Amanda: sis you are not gonna say no to nine tail fox woman in need and (holds unicorn) say no to someone this cute.