You going to crazy tonight

Sorry for the mistakes, this is my first job and I don't know English well. 😅

                              ***

No matter how loudly they shouted at me to start eating, no matter how long they knocked, I couldn't do it. Just get on my feet, and speaking of them, I don't seem to feel my legs. It's that again. I remembered it all again. How long will it be in my mind? When will his fucking smell get out of my head? How much to endure?
So many words, I have so many words, I have no one to discuss it with. But how hard it is because the problem I want to talk about is HIM. He is my great problem, I will remember your promise for a long time. Damn.... Bastard.....

How did I get to this point?...

- Why are they sticking out? Stupid hair, it would be better if it were wavy, but not sticking out! The young man stood at the mirror, fingering strands of his hair. - there are too many worries with them..

Leaning his hands on both sides of the sink, he looked in the mirror opposite, at the pile of his hair sticking out in different directions.

At night, without closing his eyes, he watched the drama, which makes him feel bad in the morning, plus in trying to pour himself coffee properly, he broke a cup and managed to cut himself. Not the best start to the school day. Mr. Rob will definitely report him if he falls asleep in math class again. Which should not be allowed.
Felix is quite a decent student, who does not stand out and is easily mixed with the crowd, but has a couple of trump cards under his sleeve, or rather they are adjusted there for him.

If only the teachers knew that it wasn't really Felix who came up with the idea last year to write "School is shit" on the wall behind the schoolyard, and then press the evacuation button, which caused a farce and the school had to be closed for a couple of days while they found out the situation. No, it wasn't him, because then Felix was running around and trying to dissuade the one who did it in truth. But unfortunately, Felix was accused of this for the stupid reason that he caught everyone's eye, because the entertainer planned everything qualitatively and covered his tracks.He was lucky, which cannot be said about poor Felix, who had to rake in a lot of punishments in addition to swearing from teachers and parents. Half of the school knew the organizer of the idea, but did not support it and dumped false information on him. For which they were later found and apparently intimidated, as they scurried away from him, as soon as Felix looked in their direction.

Lee tried to wipe off this malicious writing on the wall because he was afraid for the friend who did it all, so they thought that he wrote it then. There was no evidence and he gave up, did not resist.

Felix was offended enough, but tried not to show it, even though everything was visible on his face. Do not do it, no one will protect or close it.

About a year has passed since the incident and they still remember the case with the inscription and whether they are teasing him, but he is no longer offended, in principle, he does not even partially remember what he had to go through then. Laughing, he remembers how he walked and washed the wall, making faces and parodying himself. That's why they love Felix, he is a kind-hearted man, they stopped snooping around him and his life became much better.
But this situation has left a mark, or rather a black spot in Felix's personal file, which he does not like, but who will like it?

"fuck you," the blond man jumped away from the sink and, not wanting to look at his hair drop anymore, left the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. - I have to go now.

***

The sun was blinding his eyes, which made them squint at the same second, and Lee's glasses made it worse. I'll have to take them off for a while and put them on a little later, when the sun won't shine so much.
What a good thing it was when the shadows of the alleys of trees covered everything with their foliage and you could safely walk under the summer coolness, enjoying the view and inhaling the fresh aroma of dampness from the morning dew.It dripped onto the paths, from which the coolness gave off into the sole of the rag denim sneakers, and the wind blew over the ears and penetrated through the light shirt, tickling inside and causing the skin to be covered with pleasant goosebumps. Another 17 minutes walk along the streets along Wade Street and you can go to the center. There, Lee will have a moment to buy tea and a bun for his afternoon snack.