I feel... fire?

There was a terrible smell of tobacco and sweat mixed everywhere, which I did not want to inhale once again, plus there were cutting notes of aldehyde from local drunkards at the entrance, and I immediately wanted to get away from them.
But alas, it did not work out. I thought that it would be even worse inside, but in fact it was much more terrible than my ideas. It's not for nothing that this is a bar, on the one hand, what is happening here is not surprising, but I believed in the best and sincerely hoped that maybe this abomination was exaggerated only by remembering this place, but no, the truth is, I have not seen a more nightmarish place and I do not want to see it.
The people inside stared at me so much, as soon as I passed by, I felt awkward, I definitely shouldn't have been here, people like me don't belong here and no matter how insulting it sounds to me, I understand the situation perfectly well.
A couple of meters ago, someone touched my hair and almost grabbed my leg, fortunately Hyunjin is walking next to me and warns me, he knows his way around here better than I do and this is good.

— Why did you suggest coming here? Felix said irritably, stepping over someone lying on the floor.
"Because the band is performing right here, Chick, relax, everything will be fine," Hyunjin said, looking over his shoulder.

Felix was surprised and pulled his hand away from his friend's tight grip, demonstratively jumping back a couple of steps.

— Relax, here? How can you relax here? Are you kidding me!?! Bring me home!

Felix stamped his foot and pointed his finger towards the exit, breathing raggedly, not wanting to fill his lungs with this smell.
At this, Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and put his hands on both sides of his waist, saying with his eyes that nothing would change. He nodded his head deep into the bar, pointing at the stage and arched an eyebrow.
Without ceremony, he took Lee by the hand again without his consent and dragged him further, pushing his way forward, ignoring Felix's exclamations from behind, who could not resist such a pressure pressure of Hyunjin's hand.
Nevertheless, they did it, passing through drunken, crazy people, getting a lot of blows to the sides and head, crushed legs, they got straight to the stage.
Lee was unhappy, he wanted to get it over with and go home as soon as possible, which can't be said about Hwang, who is clearly aiming for something, otherwise why is he rushing here? You think some kind of band is not that popular and doesn't even really have an audience, why would he do that? Clearly, there is something for which he came here and is now waiting for the moment.

— How did the band get you so hooked? Lee looked at Hyunjin, noticing his direct gaze fixed behind the curtain of the stage.
— The soloist, the soloist girl, is so sweet.  Hyunjin tucked in the sleeves of his black shirt and looked sideways at Felix.

Oh great, the fact that we're tormented by here is Hwang's love affairs!

What does that have to do with me?  Felix turned his gaze to the high stage and, rising on tiptoe, noticed a pair of feet in heavy leather boots in the corner. As soon as he had time to see them completely, the lights suddenly went out and people began shouting loudly everywhere, some with indignation, and some just screamed.
Stage smoke poured out of the darkness directly into his face, which caused Felix to cough violently.

— How disgusting he is!

The smoke is really not very pleasant and it is not necessary to inhale it once again, but it seems that people in the neighborhood did not pay attention to it in any way, which cannot be said about poor Lee. He almost suffocated in it, so much so that he fell from this pressure.
He was stepped on his arm a couple of times and almost had his head blown off if Hyongjin hadn't been able to pick him up in time. Felix is not predisposed to be in such places.

At the same time, a loud clatter of boots resounded on the stage and 4 silhouettes scattered. The crowd burst into cheers.
Felix, still in Hwang's tight grip, could not come to his senses and tried to see what was happening ahead through his fogged glasses.