Chapter 15-Stupid plan 🔞

Gun's pov:

I'm still layed down after Off walked out from my room, it already passed 10 minutes and i'm still looking at the camera hmm...What if i play around a bit? It will be fun, he's an pervert so what about i give him what he wants. He's been watching me trough the camera since i started living here, so i'll just play along with his games.

I smirk thinking of what i'm gonna do, well i have to drive him crazy and that's exactly what i'm going to do right know. Get up from the bed and go to the drawer, there must be some toys in here and of course i'm not talking about the bounch of children toys that are all over my room.

I look trought the things in the drawer and i finally find what i've been looking for, an dildo and lube. I take them out of the drawer and put them on the bed, as i'm doing so i see an paper on the wall, i approach the wall and read the paper.

"Rule number six: you can't touch yourself." I read the paper out loud. "Sorry Master, but i think that i'll be punished today." I say mischievously looking at the camera. I lie down on the bed findind the perfect angle so that Master could look at what i'm doing perfectly.

I take off my shorts and underwear slowly then trow them to the floor, i caress my body for a bit then i pour some lube on my fingers and start preparing myself with my fingers. I feel like an camboy, but what can i do? I have an Master that i have to take care of right now.

When i'm finally prepared i take the dildo and put it slowly inside of me, it doesn't take long for the toy to be fully inside. I start masturbating myself with it. God...it has been so long that i've done this before, i really forgot how good this was.

I was still masturbating myself until i hear the door open, i act like i didn't hear it and keep on what i was doing but now with my eyes closed and i moan loudly on purpose. I feel someone approach me, i knew that doing this infront of the camera will make Off enter my room for sure.

"What the hell do you think you're doing right now?" I hear someone say, i open my eyes to see Off infront of me looking at me with an angry gaze. I knew that my plan would work, i'm so amazing that i came up with this plan. Now i have to act dumb so that he won't suspect.

Gun-"I-i...was just..."

I act schocked and scared by seeing him. I pull the blanket over my body to cover myself up. I schould recieve an award for how good i am at acting. He takes the blanket off me, wow someone is fierce right now.

Off-"Didn't i already tell you that you can't touch yousrself without my permission. You want to be punished, right? Don't act innocently with me because there's also an fucking paper with everything writed that you can't do since you've entered this house!"

He takes out the dildo that was inside of me and drags me to his room while i'm just with my shirt and nothing below, looks like he's in a hurry. He trows me to the bed and rips off my shirt. Seriously, that wasn't necessary. That was like one of my clothes that wasn't childish, now i have to take an internity to find another.

Off-"I kept you on the basement for two weeks, wasn't that enough? Why, are you an masochist or something?"

He kept my younger self in the basement and tortured him? Even if i can't remember any of it, i'm still going to make him pay for it anyway. I put my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me.

Gun-"That's right. I really need to be punished for what i did Master."

I say looking into his eyes lustfully so that he can believe that what i'm saying is true. He takes my hands off him, turns me around on the bed, now i'm laying on my belly and he he holds my hands above my head with on of his hands.

Off-"Alright, then i'm going to give you what you want."

He takes out an whip from his drawer and beats my back, ass and legs with it. I try my best not to flinch or make any sound that will make him think that i'm in pain instead i fake moan everytime that thr whip touched my skin. When he understands what i'm doing he grabs my hair harshly and makes me look at him.

Off-"You're such an slut now that you're not in little space. Where you an prostitute before you were solded to me? Did you also gain part of the money from Arm when he sold you?"

He lets go of me and stands up from the bed looking down at me.

Off-"If you disobey me again then i'm going to put you in the basement and that's not just it, i will also invite boys to fuck the shit out of you, do you understand?"

Gun-"Yes, Master."

Off-"Now get the hell out of my room."

I slowly get up from the bed and walk to my room, i wear my clothes back on and lay myself down on the bed because i can't take all of the pain anymore. After a bit the door opens again, i look up slowly trying to see who it is, it's Oab. I'm sure that Off told him to come to my room.

Oab-"What the hell did you do?"

I stay quite for a bit before finally gaining some courage to tell him.

Gun-"I planned to tease Off by masturbating infront of the camera and when he entered my room, he punished me."

Oab-"You thought that Off is the one that has been watching you from the camera?"

Gun-"...Isn't him?"

Oab-"No, he's not. Next time ask me before doing such an stupid thing."

Gun-"Then tell me who it is and why didn't you told me before that there's an camera in my room?"

Oab-"Well, you were the one that said that you don't care about your past and who i am, you just want my help so i didn't tell you anything about it."

Gun-"What does that have to do with camera?"

Oab-"It has because the one that has been watching you...is your boyfriend."

He sighs.

Gun-"What?"

Oab-"Well i'm not going to tell you everything now because i don't think you can handle it in this state. And don't worry about your boyfriend seeing you masturbate yourself, it isn't like you were an virgin before coming here."

Gun-"How do you that i'm not an virgin, even i don't remember it."

Oab-"You remember that you've masturbated yourself before?"

I nod lighly.

Oab-"Then it's an improvement, before you didn't even know about yourself clearly."

Gun-"You still didn't answer my question."

Oab-"Remember this, i know more about you than you know yourself but don't think too much about it, i'm going now."

Gun-"Hey wai-"

Before i could finish my sentence he already left my room leaving me with lots of questions. I have a boyfriend? Then why did he leave me here? And why is he watching me trought the camera? How the hell does Oab know me and he works for Off while he's still...helping me? In what situation did i get myself into?

A/N:Guys i started writing a new fanfic and ignore my notifications because i'll re-upload the chapters since there's still mistakes. Thanks for the support, see you.