Short (what Kim, Mylene, and Ivan look like)

Third Person

Percy walks to school with Kim. Who was apparently her neighbor. Kim changed his style he has on a white shirt with a red star on a breast pocket (idk what its called, I know its a breast pocket) with dark blue jeans and red converses with a white star on it. (Y'all choose his hair because I have no idea what to change his hair to) The two talked and got to school. Once at school the two are greeted by Lila, Max and Adrien. "I can't believe you Kim!" Max said making Kim look confused. "You, Mylene, and Ivan left us for some bullies!" Max said. Percy and Kim look at each other. "You're supposed to be my friend!" Max growled. Percy frowned. "Shut up." She said. "He isn't a object. He is his own person. And if you don't like that he has other friends, maybe you shouldn't be his friend." Percy explained. Lila growled and slapped Percy, her face looking to the right. Percy couldn't believe it. "Lets leave these losers." Lila said as the three left.

Kim faced Percy. "Hey you okay?" He asked. Percy looked at him and shrugged. "I'm fine. She hits like a cockroach." Percy smiled. "If you say so." Kim said. The two finally get inside and go to their friends. Mylene changed as well, she had on a peach colored dress with flowers on it. She had on some sandals and her hair is down. Ivan was wearing some black pants with a white long sleeved shirt with a black t-shirt over it. On the breast it had a smiley face. Kim smiled as he went to talk to them. Percy sighed. She still was embarrassed about how she was akumatized. She looked down until she felt someone tap her shoulder. It was Felix. She smiled. "Oh hiya Felix." She said. "Listen, I know you're scared. But we don't care if you got akumatized. Almost all of us have anyways." Felix explained. Percy smiled. "Thanks Fe." She said.

Sorry its short. Next one will be long and action packed. I swear.