Chapter 1

-Rosy-
Today i am going to the Camp! I am so excited!
I hope i will find friends... At the beginning i am always introverted but the moment they get to know me better i am very extroverted and open. Omg!  WE ARRIVED! The ride took really long since we live far away from the camp.
Mom: Rosy, be careful please... okay?
Rosy: yes Mom, calm down it's just a camp.
Dad: have fun and don't do bad things okay?
Rosy: yes dad. Why would I?
They hug me and give me my stuff.
Dad: bye bye!
Mom: we'll see you in 2 months!
Rosy: yes! Bye!
Finally they leave. I feel so free. I go to the other people. The owner stands there too.
Owner: Welcome to my Camp! My name is Psy!
Everyone applauses for him.
Psy: so today, i will give you your room keys and who you share the room with. Of course only with the same gender cause you girls know some boys are too dumb to control themselves.
Us girls start laughing.
Psy: it's good to know that you girls already laughed. So let's start with your roommates.
Everyone is excited and nervous.
Psy: when i say the names you come to the middle so you know who i mean. So, Rosy! Chuu!
Both of us walk to the middle. The girl called Chuu has a very bright and cute smile and looks very excited. I look at her and smile too.
Chuu: I HOPE WE BOTH CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS!
She hugs me. I hug her back.
Chuu: is it okay if we share a room?!
Rosy: of course it is! I already like you!
Psy: looks like i am good at making roommates?
We both go together back to the circle.
Psy: Yeonjun and Taehyun!
The two walk to the middle and i think they are already friends.
Yeonjun: we are besties!
Psy: oh really?
Taehyun: yes!
The both go back together.
...
Psy: now the last room is with 3 boys cause one would have to be alone and that is unfair right?
Everyone: yes!
Psy: Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin.
They come to the middle.
Beomgyu: omg yes!
Kai: we are actually a friend group with Yeonjun and Taehyun!
Psy: really? I'm sorry the rooms aren't big enough.
Soobin: it's okay! Doesn't matter.
Psy: ok perfect! Take your room cards where your names are on the table!
Everyone runs to the table but me and Chuu wait cause we know we won't get our keys that fast since everyone is blocking the table.
Chuu: i hope we will be besties!
Rosy: i hope so too!
She smiles. I love her smile she is such a cutie.
Finally we take our keys.
Chuu: House 4!
We go to our house.
Rosy: its pretty!
Chuu: ITS PINK!
We both smile.
Chuu: Let's not fight okay?!
Rosy: no don't worry i could never fight with you!
She smiles.
Psy: all my campers come back to the meet point please!
We go back confusedly.
Psy: so, maybe you already saw that you have a little kitchen, but of course you don't have to always stay at the camp. It's okay if you go somewhere else sometimes. We have cooks here so don't worry but you can also cook for yourself. And also you don't need to be bored. We have cool things here too.
Rosy: but you have to show us. Or tell us.
Psy: we have practice rooms for people who dance or also if you want to sing there. We have vocal booths, we have escape rooms when go go down the street. We have Party rooms but NO alcohol, if i see anyone drinking alcohol i will throw you out.
Rosy: what else do we have?
Psy: a Library, chill room to find friends or hangout with people, we have a sport field and a hall.
Beomgyu: omg Basketballll!
Everyone laughs.
Psy: also if someone got hurt the paramedic room is right there. And the Karaoke rooms are next to the practice rooms and vocal booths there is also a theatre. Have fun.
He goes.
Chuu: Rosy?
Rosy: yes?
Chuu: i am bored...
Rosy: what should we do?
Chuu: i don't know...