14

Chapter 14 -Rosy-
I am now a K-Pop Trainee for already 8 months.
I don't know why people were being so dramatic maybe its my company. I mean yeah sure you have to work hard but thats kinda the point of being a Trainee/Idol. They are thinking of starting the Debut this Summer as a soloist. 2 months... We are planning my concept already.
Staff: are you more the cute or cool type?
Rosy: i feel like both. But i am more the cool type when it's about confidence at all.
Staff: what is something that you would like to tell the world?
Rosy: i wanna tell people that being confident and cool doesn't mean you can't be a woman and doesn't mean you're problematic.
Staff: okay... we will create a concept and show it to you when we're done.
I go to a practice room but it's Wooyoung doing a VLive. As fast as i can i hide my face.
Wooyoung: sorry i'm doing VLive! Should i leave?
I go out.
Rosy: its okay! I'll use another room!
Wooyoung: Thank you!
Of course i am practicing and practicing. I am bad at rapping so i need to be good in dancing and singing since i love singing. I think btw that Chuu also already debuted but how so fast? I wanna text her but i only have a phone to watch youtube and all i can't even text my family but they know and i am allowed to send letters.
<1 month later>
We started to prepare my debut. My debut song is called „FEARLESS". It's about being confident and having no fear of anything. And my general concept is all rounder, that means i can do all concepts. In the last weeks i've been practicing and practicing till i knew i am good enough. And also i saw Yuna debuting in the new group „Itzy". I am so proud of her and when i finally debuted i will definitely meet her. I saw she is getting very much hate... And i think the boys debuted as Tomorrow by Together.
Its funny how we all actually ended up as Idols.
We just filmed my MV. Its pretty good and the outfits are so pretty. The staff also gave me my phone back cause i worked hard. My family is proud of me and finally they stopped putting me down...
I am going through the building just being bored.
Suddenly Ateez runs to me.
Wooyoung: YOUR DEBUT GOT ANNOUNCED!
Rosy: oh really?!
They run to their practice rooms and point at the tv.
Rosy: THATS ME!
Hongjoong: its important to know it won't be easy at all so remember you're good enough and most people are just jealous when they hate on you.
Rosy: THANK YOU SUNBAENIM!
they smile.
Rosy: It still doesn't feel real. I am under the same company as my favorite Group!
San: who is your bias?
Rosy: Ot8.
They all smile.
Hongjoong: come on i am a bit more your favorite.
Rosy: i am not gonna say anything Sunbaenim!
Wooyoung: yah! Call us Oppa.
Rosy: sorry! Okay i will call you Oppa now!
Yunho: good luck with your debut! HWAITING!
I bow to them.
Rosy: THANK YOU OPPA!
They laugh cause i learn fast.
Rosy: i should practice now i think. BYE BYE!
I bow again and they do too. I run to my practice room. I am gonna practice and practice till i feel like i am good enough. I already lost 5kg... I listen to TXT's music not because they were my friends, they actually have amazing music. Suddenly Wooyoung runs in.
Woo: I'M SORRY BUT I HEARD MY FRIEND YEONJUN AKA TXT!
Rosy: Yeonjun is your friend?!
Woo: yes! We are friends with Changbin of Skz.
Rosy: me and Txt were friends too. Before we all decided to become idols there was a Summer camp and we all started becoming friends at the Camp with Chuu from Loona. Yuna from Itzy was also there. Its kinda funny...
Woo: but you are not lying right?!
Rosy: i mean you could ask him but my manager said no connections to idols before debut so let's wait till i debuted. You can ask him but don't post it.
Woo: this is actually cool...
Rosy: it is actually funny. Cause Taehyun said at the last night at the Camp „one day we will all be K-Pop idols" like how did he know?
Woo: maybe it was meant to be.
Rosy: maybe.
Wooyoung is btw such a kind and funny guy. I was always scared that he will judge me.
Woo: okay sorry i interrupted your practice i was just excited for hearing my friend.
He laughs and bows.
Rosy: its okay don't worry.
I laugh too. He leaves the room.