Chapter 2: R.E and YT

Carrying the Duck to the main room was an achievement for Soul to say at most the aura, the smell all made Soul's mouth water she wanted to eat it so badly right on the spot..but that all changed whilst walking towards the room..despite it being lit up with the lights the rooms in the area were dark..Soul looked at one before frowning.the darkness..it was like a hell a lightless domain however the food kept bringing her back to the reality and she kept on walking. However in one of the rooms.. a creepy smile with white eyes was stalking her looking at the young white bot waiting for it's chance to strike. Before long Soul entered the Main Room and gave a big sigh the main room of course was where chaos could happen and where they spent most of their time. However as soon she walked in..the twins were having a fight over something again..AGAIN WITH THE FIGHTING. 

Charlotte: I say Resident Evil! not 2. Number dos can wait

Crystal: NO i wanna do 2! Uno is overrated i want to try out 2 again. (She stamped her foot on the ground) I like playing two characters.

Charlotte: Resident evil ain't even overrated, reason why you think it's overrated because it's hard. And yet you played it multiple times..everyone has even you come on.

Crystal: Noo i say 2 because i haven't played enough. my mind has spoken you aint the boss of me!

Charlotte: who-who the fuck said ANYTHING ABOUT BEING YOUR BOSS? LOOK JUST PLAY THE DAMM FIRST GAME.

Soul: HEY!

both of them looked her. And noticed she holding the duck.

Soul: Look i got food..now this you two cant bloody decide on ANYTHING i say we do Nemesis alright!? just shut up and eat the food we can watching YouTube in the background whilst we do that OKAY? God! i can see why Irene doesn't trust us in charge of the base!

She walked up on the platform and very aggressively (not really though) placed the last piece of their dinner on the floor and looked them with a am-going-to-fucking-kill-you face. However her outburst end up adding fuel to the fire..and in this case Crystal's fire

Crystal: THREE? NAH DO ONE, yes sure we cause chaos but still we should at least be al- (a hand went up to her face)

Charlotte: Oh yea sure let's do three and have dinner..am hungry..and Crystal shut up and eat otherwise no YouTube got it? (she lowered her hand from Crystal's face)

Crystal: Fine..can't believe we're doing nemesis again..

She muttered something ended up snapping her gob up, All three of them sat down on their bean bags and began to set up the PS 1 console, a familiar opening greeted them on the holo-screen and they grabbed their plates to pile it with food that was on the side. before long they opened another tab on the screen and began to have YouTube in the background

(A/N here: Basically they had Cybetron version on YouTube. Yes i know YT launched in 2005 but here Cybertron had YouTube..well the equivalent on it) 

The girls began to play Nemesis, the title screen played out and Soul hit play with her controller in hand whilst the others watched with talking in the background as a video played with the noises of cutlery clanking on the plates, Everything seemed normal for a bit until Charlotte spoke out filling the silence between the three.

Charlotte: So what do you think the others are doing in the other countries? 

Crystal: Gathering supplies we were running low on some stuff..i mean every now and then we need to resupply on a few things.

Charlotte: but why in different countries? doesn't america have the stuff? this is 1999 we currently in the Cold war is gone USSR is well..committed non existent i thought America would have the stuff no?