Daughter

I drank too much. My key moved too smoothly when I unlocked my front door. The door opened too quick. I moved too quick stumbling into the door as I shut it.
"Damn," I giggled to myself. I kicked off my sweaty heels and My vision was blurring everything into thin lines of reds and blues of every shade. Next thing I know I was grabbed, choked, punched, and turned every way but loose. I grabbed my side weakly coughing. Each breath I took felt like I was blowing up an internal balloon that wouldn't fill. I blinked rapidly and leaned up using my good hand only for it to slide off of a warm liquid on my marble floors. The constant drumming in my ears made me groan. Heels clicked closer and I tried to scoot back until I was straddled. Their weight on my pelvis sending waves of electric pain up and down my body.
Their face leaned out of the shadows and illuminated by the bathroom light. Her blonde curls fluffed around her face. Her full lined lips glistened with brown lip gloss. Marie. As she leaned closer, I could smell her nutty yet sweet perfume mixed with the cleaning solution rolling out of the bathroom. The cleaning lady didn't even finish her job.
"You thought you were so clever," I flinched as she rubbed her thumb over my cheek down to my bottom lip pulling it down gently. Marie. I could only stare up at her in shock. Everything that happened earlier played in my head. The music, the drinking, the dancing, the kissing...oh god the kissing. I grimaced as she shifted and a numbing tingle began between my legs and radiating around. I looked at her once more, her dress intact, hiked and pooled around her hips. My skin pimpled as the cool chill of the night swam in from the crack from my balcony door. It brushed over my skin exposed from the rips in my dress. She leaned closer and the familiar caress of her tongue that brought times of pleasure now brought fear. Marie leaned back up retracting her tongue into her mouth. Her rhinestones glistened next to my blood specs on her white dress.
"I told you not to fuck with me didn't?" Her smooth southern accent radiating off the walls. I blinked back tears.
"I—," I whimpered as her hand slapped down and over my mouth clutching my jaw. My teeth and gums began to bloom with pain under the pressure of her fingers squeezing into my skin.
"I told you NOT to fuck with me! Didn't I?" She yelled. I wish someone could hear her but the gap in the balcony door brought in the blaring of horns 83 stories down. My gums itched and she leaned in close. Her blonde curls curtaining over me. I gazed up into her hazel brown eyes.
"Please—"
"Begging? It won't help you now," her southern drawl heavy. She released my jaw pushing my head aside. She stood and paced around the living room. I tried leaning up but the pain in my stomach roared.
"You know, your maid let me right on in. All I had to say was that I was your friend. She was cute. Short. She was so shocked that she dropped the mop in her hand when she opened the door. She damn near had tears in her eyes as she repeated over and over again," there was a flick and the small twinkle of fire illuminated in front of her face as she lit a cigarette, "I'm such a huge fan! My mom loves you!"
A coughed and felt thin mucus sliding across my tongue, tainted with the taste of iron. I whimpered and she looked down at me pressing her prickly underside of her shoe into my cheek. She blew out a billow of smoke and it scorched my already burning nostrils.
"I was going to leave you alone but you got too cocky," she pressed her shoe down we harder and I winced. I lifted my arm and burned as I tried to reach for her ankle. She kicked my hand away fiercely before putting it back on my face.
"Please," I cry.
"You know...when I saw you out," she removed her shoe and squatted down next me, "with this tight, skimp ass dress." Her eyes slowly trailed over my body.
"I wanted to snatch you up right then and there but I decided to wait. I watched in the shadows and you were just throwing back shot after shot. Grinding your ass on anyone who pressed up behind you. I understood. You wanted to rebel. I was fine until you turned around and stuck your fucking tongue down that bitches throat!" The sharp point of her heel rammed into my side wedging between two ribs and I cried out. She flicked the cigarette to the ground stomping it out before straddling me again. Her hand grazed under the hem of my dress send shivers on the back of my thighs. She held my gaze as her hand pushed forward until pressing against my warmth. My mouth formed an "o" as I let out a shaky breath.
"This," she rolled her fingers clockwise and I sucked in a deep breath despite my ribs shouting at me, "Is mine. Do you understand?" One more slow roll of her fingers and my honey melted into my thong. She pulled away and stood.
"What do you want," I choked out. She let out a forced laugh and tussled her curls. I watched as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.
"I just want you to be a good girl," She walked over to my bedroom. I leaned up forcing my body to comply. I pulled my body over to the couch leaning against it whilst still on the ground. She walked back in with my suitcase and a mass of clothes clutched under her arm. I scanned the dim room for my phone.
"You won't be needing your phone," she said going back into my room. I groaned as my shoulder burned being wedged between my weight and the tough leather cover over my couch. She walked back in and frowned.
"Did I say move?" She asked. My voice caught in my throat. Her heels clicked fiercely and she grabbed my arms pulling me to my feet.
"Ow!" I exclaimed. She held my left arm and wrapped her right arm around my waist. My legs felt like jello as I tried to get my footing but the room spun slightly. She dragged me to the balcony door and opened it.
"Come on."
"No, wait!" I croaked. She hoisted me up tossing me into the balcony railing. My back creased into the railing sending an electric shock down my spine. Before I could crumble, she grabbed my hips hoisting me up. My torso dangled from the balcony and I was staring down at the orange florescent lights that illuminated the cars several stories below. The wind whipped around us and I fidgeted trying to hang onto anything. I hooked my legs around her abdomen.
"I will let you fall if you refuse," she yelled. My heart pounded and I felt the alcohol and tapas floating back up.
"No, please," I cried. She righted her grip and leaned against me.
"Say you'll go with me," she smiled.
"Where?" I gasped as my body slid off the balcony.
"Where?" I rasped.
"I can't tell you."
"Let me go!" Her grip loosened and my ass slipped from the security of the railing. A scream echoed from my mouth and mixed in with the traffic below. I locked my legs around her frame with a death grip.
"Say you'll go or I'll drop you from this balcony!" She shouted. I pinched my eyes closed as my head began to simmer with pain.
"I'll go! I'll go!" I cried. She pulled back and I fell back onto the balcony. My dress looked more like a crop top but I didn't care as I gripped onto the poles. The wind howled and her perfume billowed in my face. Her hand caressed my cheek and I flinched.
"I told you I would do this and you didn't believe me, Darling," she chirped. Her hand travelled to my neck grip it lightly before pulling away.
"Get up," she commanded. I stood, my knees knocking together. I looked at her and she reached for my dress pulling it down. A door swished open before closing.
"Everything alright?" My neighbor's voice sounded. I could tell and tell them to call the cops. I could end this now. There would be no doubt that she'd kill me before help arrived.
"Just had too much to drink, James," I faked a laugh and stumbled towards the balcony door.
"Oh, ard. Night!" His door opened and closed swiftly. I stepped through the threshold and fell into the couch.
"That was interesting," she flopped down next to me. Her nails circled on my thigh.
"What do you want?" I asked barely above a whisper.
"You. I'm tired of pretending I don't. I was tired of pretending to love that man. Craig was just for the cameras and interviews . I need you." She whispered. I looked at her.
"Craig—"
"He's in the car..." her smile widened. I looked her face over. Her smile was too wide and too many teeth showed.
"In the car?" I repeated.
"Yeah. Now, do you want to bring anything with you besides clothes?" She purred. I shook my head. She relaxed back into the couch. I darted from the couch in slow motion. A vipers grip wrapped around my waist tackling me to the ground.
"I thought you were going to chill the fuck out but I guess I'll have to do this," she reached for a pink bag on the coffee table.
"Help!" I belted out. A sharp prick in my neck quieted me and my skin felt hot. My eyelids became heavy curtains. She grabbed my wrist pulling me over to my suitcase.
"You'll have less clothes but that's fine," she mumbled chucking clothes from the suitcase. She pulled my upper body into the suitcase first then lifted my legs inside. I blinked slowly, my throat dry as hell. She zipped up my legs first.
"You'll be fine in a few hours. I won't let you leave baby. I'm crazy in love," she kissed my forehead before I was zipped into darkness.