14

Felix trembled as he saw the blood on Yeosang's head.

"Not with Felix Jisung!" Chan hissed at the boy. And then Jisung realised that he had fucked up. He raced to Felix and covered the boy's eyes.

"Don't look blueberry. It's going to be okay." He whispered.

"J-jisung I'm s-scared." Felix cried out holding onto the boy tightly.

"I know I know, let's go upstairs and run you a little bath. Hm?" Jisung cooed. Felix nodded and breathed shakily.

"Let's go." Seungmin said. All the omegas nodded and followed the boys, meanwhile the alphas got rid of the body.

~13 years later~

"Appa!" A little boy giggled when he was lifted up.

"Let's go to your other daddys, we have a surprise." Chan chuckled. They walked to the living room where three other kids were seated.

"So... You guys have been wanting it for a while so we considered it." Minho announced while all the kids looked at them in curiosity.

"We're going to Disneyland!" Felix said and chuckled. All the kids cheered.

"Wait really!" One of the girls gasped.

"Yes Chuu." Jisung chuckled.

"I love you guys!" The youngest said. Over the time the skz family had 4 kids. Felix's daughter is called Sana. She was 11. Jisung's daughter was Chuu, 10 years old.

Seungmin's kid was a boy: Sungjin. 8 years old and lastly Jeongin's kid was Haechan. A little younger than them all, 6 years of age.

"We love you too honey." Hyunjin said.

"Yes we loveee you so much!" Changbin said and acted cute. Everyone laughed at him.

"I'm glad it worked out." Felix sighed.

"We are too. And look at all our pups, so happy hm?" Minho said.

"Yesh! So happy!" Haechan giggled.

"We've already packed your stuff, so let's go!" Seungmin announced.

"Okay dad!" They said in sync.

"Wow... It's so pretty." Felix mumbled. After Disneyland they decided to fly to Paris and visit the eiffel tower. After putting a lock on the bridge of their love tho.

"Mhm. I've always wanted to see the eiffel tower." Jeongin said looking at it with awe.

"Appa! Daddy Channie bought us ice cream!" Sana cheered and showed it proudly at her father.

"Looks delicious honey." Felix said. Everyone gathered to look at the eiffel tower.

"Hyungs..." Felix mumbled suddenly.

"Yes?" They replied.

"I have a present." He said. Before everyone could ask what it is he went by them, pecking all of their lips one by one.

"Here, that's ny present." He chuckled shyly.

"Aww baby." Minho chuckled and grabbed Felix by his collar. They shared a passionate kiss-

"Eww!" All of their kids yelled in sync. Felix and Jisung looked at them surprised before laughing.

"Guess we still got our happy ending." He sighed.

"Yes." Chan sighed back with a chuckle. The couple kissed again.

"We're still here appa!"

"You want a kissy too?"

"Appa you're emberassing me! Stop kissing my cheeks~"

~THE END~

Thank you guys again for all the support and funny comments! It really makes my day :)

Bye ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(つ≧▽≦)つ

⊂(・ω・*⊂)