Abnormal Love Part 6: Love(ly) Hotel

They pulled into the parking lot and Steven looked at  Maroon smiling. "What?" Maroon smiled back. "Nothin' you're just so cute" Steven slyly flirted with him. "Well you're quite the fox yourself" He flirted back. They got out of the car and Steven locked it as they walked in the hotel lobby. "Uh, reservation for Universe." Steven told the receptionist, "room 1290 sir" They said handing Steven the keys. The two walked to the elevator and got in. "Woah, floor 12 is the top floor!" Maroon squealed while side hugging Steven. He turned to Maroon and embraced him.

The elevator door opened and they stepped out, heading to their room. They reached the door and Steven unlocked it, "Wow, it's so... beautiful" Maroon said twirling and walking around the room. "How did you do all this Steven?" He asked while sitting on the couch. "Well my dad's rich, and it pays to be the savior of this galaxy" Steven chuckled sitting next to Maroon. "Always with the savior card..." Maroon shook his head. "I thought you loved when I do that. I mean you called me mr savior of the galaxy." Steven responded, moving closer to Maroon. They looked in each other's eyes and got closer and closer before their lips met. At first it was just a pec but now it was a full on passionate kiss. Maroon fell back while Steven still captured his lips. Their breaths were coming short and shallow. Steven kissed Maroons neck and he gasped. "St-Steven, I don't want to go farther than kissing, at least not right now" Steven looked up with stars in his eyes. "No of course not, I don't want to either, yet" Steven smiled softly. "Well I'm glad we cleared that up." Maroon smiled back. "So technically kissing your neck is still kissing, is that okay?" Steven asked resting his head on Maroons chest. "Uh yeah, I like it" Steven smiled and came back up to his lips, they kissed again. And again, and again.

Eventually they both got tired and walked over to the plush bed. Maroon took a shower and came back to the bed wearing only his sweatpants. "This is okay right?" Maroon asked. Steven stared at Maroon's four pack and blushed. "Yeah it's okay" he said  getting up to take a shower.  Maroon sat on the bed reading a book when shirtless Steven walked in the room. Maroon blushed at his 6 pack and looked back down at his book, hiding his red face. Steven lie next to him and turned to him. Smiling. Maroon out his book down and turned to Steven. "Hi" Steven whispered softly. "Hi" Maroon whispered back, Steven wrapped his arms around him and pulled Maroon closer to him. Running his hands through his hair. Maroon rested his head against Steven's chest and smiled. "He's so warm" Steven thought to himself. "I could stay like this forever" Maroon thought out loud. "Me too" Steven said drifting off.

The next morning Maroon was already up and reading his book. When Steven woke up he saw him there, peacefully reading. He kissed Maroon on the cheek and said: "Good morning Moonlight" Maroon turned over to look at Steven "Good morning Starlight" He whispered. "Ready for more adventures today?" Steven asked, and Maroon nodded. "Let's go get ready" he said standing up and put down his book walking to the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth and Steven came in doing the same. "Uh, I'm in here!" Maroon said, the toothbrush muffling his voice. "I know" Steven smiled in the mirror. Maroon got changed in the bathroom and Steven changed in the bedroom. When they were both done they walked to the kitchen.

"I love your outfit" Steven told Maroon. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a black and white long-sleeve under it. He wore denim shorts with black leggings under his shorts. He wore his usual checkered Skechers. "Thank you" he said doing a curtsy, "yours is great too" Steven wore his pink jacket with a red t-shirt  under it. He also wore his ripped jeans. "Thanks, you ready?" Steven smiled. "Yeah" they walked to the door and Steven kissed Maroon quickly before opening the door and closing it in Maroons face. He opened it, stepping out and closing it. He turned to Steven who was down the hallway and chased him. "How dare you!" Maroon yelled to him. "You're welcome!" Steven got in the elevator and Maroon arrived shortly after. The doors closed and Maroon looked at Steven catching his breath. He got in his face and said, "don't ever do that again." Steven just smiled because they were so close. "Okay..." Steven kissed Maroon passionately and they held it before they heard the elevator doors open.

(To be continued in Part 7: The city, have a great day!)