My obsession

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Sakura. She was a typical high school student, just trying to get through her school days without any drama. But one day, she met a boy named Yuki. He was quiet and mysterious, but there was something about him that just captivated her. She soon felt an intense attraction towards him, a feeling she had never felt before. As time went on, she found herself completely obsessed with Yuki, and their relationship started to become increasingly toxic and obsessive...

  Sakura was so obsessed with Yuki and she didn't like the idea of sharing his attention with anyone else, including this mysterious and enigmatic girl named Info Chan. Info Chan was the school's biggest gossiper, and she seemed to know everything about everyone. Sakura couldn't help but compare herself to Info Chan and feel jealous of how she seemed to have more of Yuki's attention.

Sakura's jealousy and obsession grew into hatred and she started to plot against Info Chan. No one was aware of Sakura's evil plan, but it involved causing harm to Info Chan so she could no longer interfere in Sakura's time with Yuki. Info Chan was completely unaware of Sakura's intentions...

Sakura wanted to leave no trace of her gruesome crime, so she hid Info Chan's body in a hidden away location, ensuring no one would find her. She then cleaned herself off completely, hoping to get rid of any evidence of the murder. Sakura was satisfied with her work and felt confident that she had gotten away with murder, but little did she know, someone was watching.

Sakura was satisfied with her work and thought she was in the clear, but what she didn't realize was that someone had seen her do the murder. They knew exactly what happened and could not let her get away with her crime. This person had a twisted desire to see justice done, and they were willing to do anything to ensure Sakura was held accountable for her actions.

The plot began to twist when the mysterious person who witnessed Sakura's crime turned out to be someone who was also obsessed with her - a twisted and deranged individual who felt as though he should have Sakura all to himself. This twisted individual was determined to take matters into his own hands, and he had a plan to make sure Sakura's secret stayed hidden and that he was the only one who got to keep her. The mystery and suspense began to heighten as it became clear this individual was not going to rest until he had exactly what he desired...

The school's student council began to get suspicious of Sakura's strange behavior, particularly after the disappearance of Info Chan. They began to question her about her relationship with Yuki and even brought in the principal to investigate her. However, the student council decided to let it slide, and the principal had no proof of any wrongdoing. Meanwhile, Sakura continued to feel jealous and resentful towards the cooking club girl, who had been stealing Yuki's attention away from her.

Sakura decided to take drastic measures to protect her place in Yuki's heart. She began to befriend the bullies at the school, who she knew would do anything she asked. Sakura asked the bullies to spread a secret about the cooking club girl Raibaru, in order to embarrass her and make her leave the school in shame. The bullies were willing to do this, and so they exposed the secret, causing Raibaru to run away in embarrassment and shame.  Sakura felt satisfied with her work, and hoped that this would keep Yuki's attention on her.

Sakura was feeling high on her success and thought she had successfully taken out her rival, but she was unaware that someone else had begun to show an interest in her. This new guy approached her and told her that he was attracted to her, but Sakura was so obsessed with Yuki that she barely gave him any attention. Soon, the guy began to be more persistent and started to try and hang out with Sakura more, but she was too preoccupied with revenge and the upcoming murder to notice how much he was actually hitting on her.

As Sakura ran to raibaru, she realized that acting suspicious might reveal her true intentions to the school's student council. She put on a caring façade and acted concerned about her rival's condition, but it was all just an act to make sure people wouldn't think she was behind this. However, the students council was still on high alert after Info Chan's disappearance, so they were aware of Sakura's strange behavior. As a result, they did not trust Sakura's act and it's possible that she could be revealed as the person behind all of this...

The students council was shocked to find out about what happened to raibaru and they immediately rushed in to help her. They were also starting to get suspicious about Sakura's involvement, but she played her role well enough that no one had concrete proof. It seemed like she could be getting away with it, but the students council was still suspicious and could not let this go easily.