Chapter 2

"Ehhhh!?" Aki exclaimed

Sana rushed over and covered his mouth, "Shhhh, don't ruin the surprise!" Aki's eyes widened in disbelief as he tried to process what Sana had just said.

Sana is now on top of Aki as she falls on top of him while trying to make him quiet down.

"S-sana.. I don't think we should-" Aki's words were cut off as Sana leaned in closer, her lips inches away from his. The tension between them was palpable as they both realized the depth of their feelings for each other.

"We've been together for a year already and known each other for the longest time, I think we should take the next step," Sana whispered, her breath warm against Aki's lips.

Aki's heart raced as he felt a surge of emotions flood through him, knowing that this moment would change everything between them.

"I love you and I know you love me. I'm ready...aren't you?" Sana asked with puppy eyes, her gaze searching his for an answer.

"I-I am...but I'm nervous...what if-" Aki's voice trailed off as he struggled to find the right words, his hands trembling slightly. Sana reached out and gently squeezed his hand, a reassuring smile on her face as she whispered, "Just let me take the lead ." Aki's nerves began to calm as he nodded, trusting Sana to guide them through this.

Warning! Mature content

Sana wraps her arms around Aki's neck, pulling him closer as she whispers, "I want you, all of you." Aki's heart raced with desire as he leaned in to kiss her, "Me too."

The tension was palpable as they started to kiss passionately, their bodies moving closer together in a heated embrace. Aki's hands slid down Sana's back, leading her to take off her nightgown, revealing her bare skin underneath. The room filled with the sound of their heavy breathing as they gave in to their desires, lost in the moment of passion.

Aki stared at her soft milky white skin, marveling at its beauty as he whispered, "You're so beautiful." Sana's eyes sparkled with desire as she replied, "I know."

That confident comment made Aki even more drawn to her, his hands slowly exploring her body. Tracing his hands on her soft nipples he saw her reaction, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she arched her back in pleasure.

"Can I suck on them? ," he whispered, his voice husky with desire. Sana's breath hitched as she nodded, her eyes filled with anticipation as Aki leaned in to fulfill her request.

"Ahhh" Sana moans as Aki is lost in the moment, his lips teasing and tantalizing her with every touch. She then pushes him off her, "Take off your clothes."

Aki was a bit shy but complied, taking his clothes off as Sana watched with a hungry gaze.

"Lay down" With every command from Sana, Aki would comply as if he were in a trance of desire and excitement, eager to please her in every way possible. Sana's dominance over him only fueled his passion further, making the experience even more intense.

Aki lays down and covers his crotch with his hands.

"No no, take your hands off. I want to see all of you," Sana commands, her voice low and seductive. Aki obeys, feeling a rush of adrenaline as he surrenders completely to her control.

"Just try to relax and enjoy the moment," Sana whispers, her touch sending shivers down Aki's spine. He closes his eyes, letting go of all inhibitions and allowing himself to be consumed by the pleasure of the moment.

Sana began slowly rubbing on his cock using her hand, her soft touch eliciting a deep moan from Aki. Seeing this reaction led her to use both hands to rub him even more intensely, her eyes locked on him as she continued to push him to the brink of ecstasy.