𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑎𝑛 (Origins of Olympus)

𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ, 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑.

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑝(𝑠) 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑝𝑢

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔(𝑠): 𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒, 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝐵𝑟𝑦𝑝𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

(𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"I still don't understand why I was invited here." I said to Xylo.

"Look, you don't have to be happy about it. But you were invited, for a little reunion. You weren't forced to attend, so really, the only one you can whine to, is yourself." He said.

"Dad, dad!" Xylo's son, Ricarro, if I remember right, called out to him.

"Yes, Ricarro?" Xylo asked, looking at his son.

"Is Inpu and his and Bryan's kids, coming?" Ricarro asked.

"Yes." Xylo answered, with a smile. "And, they're bringing a surprise." He said.

"A surprise?? Oooh, what is it, what is it?!" Ricarro exclaimed in excitement.

Xylo let out a chuckle. "You'll see." He said.

Ricarro pouted. "Can't you at least give me a hint?" He asked.

"Now, where's the fun in that?" Xylo asked, a smug expression on his face.

"So not fair." Ricarro said, pouting harder.

"I think I know what the surprise is." Dina said, looking at her Dad.

Ricarro looked at his daughter. "Did they tell you?" He asked, curious.

Dina shook their head. "No, but. I think, I know what the surprise is. You'll really like it." She said.

"Dina!" Atlas called out, as they landed.

"Atlas!" She called out, in greeting.

Xylo looked at me. "You, better behave. You may be King of Atlantis. But, for Gods sake. Leave Inpu and Bryan's kids, alone. The Seductive Rose, is gone. For once and for all. The bound on those kids, has been gone, before the Seductive Rose was defeated, once and for all. Leave their family alone." He said, in a cold, protective, tone.

I scowled. "Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey Inpu!" Ricarro said. "What is this surprise, my Dad mentioned?" He asked.

Inpu chuckled. "Good to see you're still the same. Dear, wanna say 'hi', to everyone?" He said, to someone I couldn't see.

Suddenly, Bryan. Flew down.

Ricarro's jaw dropped. "Uncle Bryan!" He exclaimed, and tackle hugged Bryan.

Bryan laughed, and hugged him back.

Momiji, Magnus, Kay, Mario, and Dranne, who were also there, ran to join the hug.

"How are you?-" I began to ask, only to tense up, as Bryan locked eyes, with me.

Bryan excused himself from the dog pile. And made his way to me.

"Shit. Um. Dear.." Inpu said, sounding nervous, and a little scared.

"Mitch." Bryan said my name, calmly.

I gulped. "Yes?" I asked.

He lunged at me. Xylo, Inpu, and Magnus, had to collectively hold him back, to stop him from attacking me.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆!! 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌!! 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑, 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅!! 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒!! 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄!! 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄, 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄!!" He shouted, in pure rage.

I fumed. "Are you threatening me?" I demanded.

His expression turned from rage, to an expression of false innocence. "Of course not. Your Arrogance." He sassed, in a sugary sweet, tone. "It's a promise!" He said, just as sugary sweet, as before.

He shook Inpu, Xylo, and Magnus, off of him. "How about we catch up?" He asked the others. As though he didn't just promise death, to the current King of Atlantis.

The others just nodded, numbly. Not sure how to respond, verbally, after witnessing that.

Bryan hugged his and Inpu's, children. And Lotus joked about dubbing him 'Brymom', instead of 'Brydad', causing the Brypu family, to laugh, at that.

I let out a sigh of relief, as Xylo walked back over towards me. "My Gods. That was, actually terrifying." I admitted.

"Yeah." Xylo agreed, his voice shakey. "Better watch your back, and behave, from now on. If you don't want to face Bryan's wrath, when in Mama Bear mode. Nothing of you, would survive." He said.

I nodded my head.

Mama Bear mode, indeed..