CHAPTER 10

Author: this is a short chapter and a chaotic one too :3

No one pov :

Both lovers are now relaxing together, enjoying the sweet and tender moment. They are snuggling close with Alastor's arms wrapped around Lucifer, providing warmth and comfort. The two are feeling completely relaxed and contented, their breathing slowed down, and their muscles relaxed. It's a blissful and peaceful moment as the two are lost in each other's embraces.

Just as Lucifer looks away for a second, his attention is instantly drawn back when he sees Husk looking at him with a shocked expression. He immediately realizes that this is because Husk has been watching the entire situation with Alastor and him. The realization that he's been seen doing...something...with Alastor is an awkward and uncomfortable situation, and Lucifer doesn't know how to react.

Alastor is now extremely embarrassed and furious after finding out that Husk was watching their whole session. He is so embarrassed that he instantly uses his magic to quickly get dressed and then he chases down Husk, wanting to punish him for invading their private time like this.

( H-he chased him down 😱 )

The whole day Husk has been running from Alastor, who has been chasing him and shouting at him. Alastor's frustration and embarrassment are growing, and he can't seem to catch up with the agile fox. Husk seems to be enjoying himself, teasing Alastor whenever he can and escaping just as easily. This cat and mouse game seems to be never-ending, and Alastor is just getting more and more pissed.

As the chase continues, the whole hotel is now a witness to the situation, as guests and workers are stopping and watching the action with curiosity and amusement. The two are being quite loud, which is drawing the attention of everyone around them, and there are a few guests laughing and giving advice on how Alastor can catch Husk.

Among the onlookers, Angel Dust is one of the most vocal and loud, shouting encouragement to Husk. "Run whiskers run!" He shouts excitedly and joyously, cheering the cat on.

The whole day, Alastor is relentlessly chasing after Husk, while the others around them are laughing and amused by the antics. The chase seems to have no end, as Husk is quite agile and fast, and Alastor cannot seem to catch up to him. It's like a never-ending race between the two that's turning quite ridiculous and exhausting for both parties involved.

Alastor finally catches up to Husk and grabs him tightly. He whispers into his ear, "Don't tell anyone about the thing." The words are uttered with urgency and threat, and the underlying tone implies that something serious will happen if Husk breaks his promise. Husk nods his head in understanding and stays quiet as he watches Alastor let him go.

Alastor returns to the room, exhausted from the long day of chasing Husk. He enters expecting to find Lucifer waiting for him, but sees that the room is empty and Lucifer is nowhere to be found. This is an unexpected turn of events, and Alastor is confused and concerned. He can't imagine where Lucifer could have gone or what he might be doing

"Where are you luci?"