Introduction

Introduction Scene:

The air was thick with anticipation as Henry Blackwood, a prominent businessman in the town of Evergreen Hollow, made his way home after a long day at the office. The moon hung low in the sky, casting an eerie glow over the quiet streets as he walked, his footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night.

As Henry approached his front door, a sense of unease washed over him, a feeling that something was not quite right. He paused, his hand hovering over the doorknob, as a chill ran down his spine.

But before he could react, a shadowy figure emerged from the darkness, their face obscured by the hood of their coat. Henry's heart raced in his chest as he tried to make out the identity of the intruder, but it was too late – before he could react, a sharp pain exploded in his chest, and he staggered backwards with a cry of pain.

The figure stepped forward, a glint of steel flashing in the moonlight as they raised the weapon once more. With a final, desperate gasp, Henry collapsed to the ground, his lifeblood pooling around him as darkness closed in around him.

And as the last vestiges of life slipped away, the streets of Evergreen Hollow were plunged into silence once more, the only sound the echoing footsteps of the killer as they slipped away into the night, leaving behind nothing but shadows and deception in their wake.