chapter 15: tearjuXlex part 3

Don't own anything

Tearju pov:

Girls of our school is on a tour with the shark team.

their from the navy studies department they operate low half of the orarai zuikaku carrier. One girl in particular though.

Something is off about her

Something is off about her. As we head to the recource area were they harvest all the fish & stuff require fresh recources from no pat highschool alpha.

Then i noticed something on her ring finger. To my shock its a- " WEDDING RING. SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED " i thought. So young girl in question looked at me confused i waved at her 😅.

Later on we had lunch in their cafeteria upstairs. Shark team sat next to me. Murakami glanced at me.

Murakami: you been looking at me. Is there something wrong ms lunatique sama?

Tearju: its that well... your married. To whom i may ask?

Murakami gave me her photo hidden in her bra. Wearing her study department uniform. She worn a beautiful seashell looking wedding dress.

next to her is a boy same age as her & a kid

Tearju: is that granite & the kid named omar graves?

Murakami: omar jackson. Granite's real name is brody sparrow. Like jack sparrow (jack the sparrow) after he & hotshots killed irish. Irish told granite to take care of him. So he signed legal documents to be his father. I met him years later after we won the winter tournament him & i got married. I (blushing) well i became his mother...

Tearju: its hard isn't it?. You are known to have a tough delinquent personality

Sargasso: hai. But i Don't want omar to see it. So i grew mature. Shark team are so happy about that. Now lets talk about you

Tearju: ?

Sargasso: i read about you. Despite what people say. You first met devil dog you have seen a mirror of you're yourself. Runway from a organization all alone. Lex too was being hunted down you both suffered injuries

I grasped my shoulder to where i was shot. Since lex almost died from a laser rifle her team looked at me in concern.

Yami is here talking to mako san.

Tearju: heh..... i never thought of such things. I don't want to believe alone.... i finally someone i can live a peaceful life with. Thank you Murakami

Later