Introduction

Name: Touma Toriyama

He is a kind, calm person who likes to help people. But when he gets angry. He'll be the scariest even Katsuki Bakugo and Neito Monoma who had the bad-behaved was silent and fearful. He thinks that the reason why these villains arise from society is because. The people of society are always told to wait for the heroes to help and treat people who are Quirkless and weak quirk is lower than them. But Touma can't remember his past and he lived alone since childhood. And his identity remains a mystery.

Quirk: Elemental Swords (He can use Kamen Rider's power in human form but only 20% of his true power)

Power: Zenkai Boost (Everytime when he recovered his wound he'll be more stronger than before)

Martial Art: I don't know why, but Touma is at the top level in every martial arts. And he still has some abilities that cannot be revealed.

Sword Skill: Touma has the dignity of a swordsman. And his sword skills were at the top level.

Kamen Rider: He is a wielder of 10 seiken swords and he can tranform to 10 Kamen Rider.

Form: Like Original.

Occupation: Novelist (Touma is known as The Raising Novelist because his novels are very popular all over the world.)

Like: His novel, Izuku, All Might, Nejire Hado, Training, Promise to help someone who want to help, His friends, True heroes, Spending his time read novels, Hang out with his squard, Help everyone who lost a path of life civillan and villain.

Netural: Izumi, Katsuki and Todoroki (for now because they tried really hard to earn Izuku's forgivness and trust back)

Dislikes: Someone who hurt his friend, Someone who want to crushed the other dreams, Someone who tried to controlled his life or the other life, bully, Izumi, Katsumi, Shoko, Inko, villains, soneone who hurt Nejire

His enemies: Storious, Legeiel, Zooous Desast, Megido, Issac, All For One (Don't know but it seem like both of them had some history together)

Hero Suit