EP.2 Izuku's origin and new home

Izuku: My life always fucked up since I was known a quirkless..... And ever since then I have been neglected and abused by my mother Inko, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka. That they stopped being friends with me. They keep bullying and use their kosei to attack me all the time. As for other matters, I have to do everything myself because my mother said "Why Should I've to be taking care of a quirkless child for nothing??" But I always wanted to be a hero like Allmight, the #1 hero, or the symbol of peace. I want to be like him. *he said and still looked poster of All might*

Inko: Ungreatful Brat!!!! Get the fuck out of your room and make a breakfast for me and Izumi now!!!!

Izuku didn't say anything. He walked down and made breakfast as his mother ordered but was fine. While doing this, Izuku gets kosei used by Izumi by causing the glass bottle to float up and smash into Izuku's arm, causing it to bleed and bruise his arm.

Izumi: I used my kosei to Improve the level of my own kosei abilities. Wouldn't you mind if I were to use you as a trainee, worthless brother?

Izuku didn't say anything, but nodded, acknowledging that he had to be a dummy for his twin sister to train.

Inko: *smile* I prouded of you my dearest daughter, You have my strong verision of mine. I've pretty sure you'll be the great hero.

Izumi: *smile* Thanks mom. I'll will make you proud that you have to be the best hero. I'm not like this useless brother.

Izuku: Your breakfast is ready and I'll go to school now. *he said and he picked his backpack up and go out of the house*

Inko: Tch......

Izumi: When will you let that freak out of our house? I feel disgusted every time I have to see his face every day.

Inko: We can't until he signed disown paper and I think I'll have to make a plan to get him out of our life and our home once and for all.

Izumi: Yeah and if you have some plan, let me know and I'll be in charge too because he was a caused to mke my father death.

Inko: Me too sweetheart.

But while the mother and daughter were talking, they didn't notice that Izuku was always eavesdropping because Izuku had a strange feeling and had to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Izuku: *teared* Why did you hate me so much??? Dad....I missed you.....

*flashback*

There was a man with dark green hair swimming to save his drowning son without heeding objections from others and his wife.

Inko: Hisashi!!! Come back, you'll death!!!

Izumi: Yeah, come back!!! You didn't remember, right??? If your father touches the water for too long, you may die. because water is the weak point of fire!!!

Hisashi: ENOUGH!!! YOU TWO DIDN'T CARE YOUR SON BECAUSE HE'S QUIRKLESS!!! AND YOU!!!! IZUMI, WHY DO YOU PUSHED YOUR OLDER BROTHER FALL A BOAT!!!! HE IS MY SON AND I'LL SAVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Hisashi continued to swim to help Izuku, He's that knowing that The harder he tried His body would become more and more weak, but he didn't care. He wants Izuku to survive in order to make his dreams come true.

Hisashi: You'll have to be fine Izuku!!! Your dad is coming to help you now!!!

Izuku: DAD!!!!

Hisashi: Keep moving my body!!! This'll be my last moment now but not until I saved my son!!!

Hisashi was finally able to save his son from drowning and bring him back to the ship. But as a result of being in the water for too long, Hisashi was dying soon. So he ordered everyone in his family and came to Izuku last.