Our Story

"You love me right? "  

"Of course baby"  

She hugged him for the longest time.

He was the definition of perfect in her eyes.  

Just a little bit taller than her, dark brown hair, brown eyes. His sense of humor, sweetness and how he made her feel beautiful, is the reason she fell for him.  

It all started in the beginning of 7th grade.  

3rd period, gym. She stood there, will the teacher took role. She'd never seen him before until now. She knew nothing about him, not even his name. They went outside that day, tossed a football around and it landed by him. She took we chance to talk to him. She ran by him, he had the football in his hands.  

"That's my ball haha" she smiled  

"Swag" he said, laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.  

He handed it back to her and he asked how far she could throw. He started sing "I hate sleeping alone" by Drake.  

She thought it was the funniest thing ever. They tossed the ball around until the 10 minute bell rang. She watched him as he ran to catch up with his friends. She finally found out his name and she added him on Facebook. He posted a status for top 3 prettiest girls. Of course, she liked it. She was surprise when she had a notification. He had tagged her in a status, she got a little rush of happiness, until she saw the other names. First, the schools slut, Marisela. Which had stolen her crush right when she had him in her hands. That bitch. Second, her friend in gym. Juliessa. Last, her. Jennifer.  

She didn't know if she was happy or not. Either way, she thought he was extremely cute. Even though Jennifer already had a boyfriend, she didn't know what was going on between them. Jennifer messaged him on Facebook and thy started talking more and more each day. Gym was the only class they had together so they talked in there. They acted stupid, made jokes. They had a special joke, that's when Jennifer started to like him. Moon buddies. They pretended to be on the moon while running, being the last ones to finish, walking slow and laughing. Jennifer and her boyfriend broke up. He was there to make her feel happy, and helped her get over him fast. But sadly he had a crush on Marisela. Jennifer knew she had to do something about it. And she did, Jennifer got the guys to ask for his number. They started texting and flirting. Soon enough they had feelings for each other and they wrote letters to each other for fun. And they made bets. Jennifer was clever and betted something for a hug, they hugged and she didn't wanna let go.