♡4♡

"Hyung, Tomorrow is the day Melantha is coming. I'm suddenly afraid." Han told while everyone was eating dinner.

"Just shut the fuck up, Jisung; she's not going to be rude or bad. Even though she's rude, no problem; we're going to complain to managers and replace her, got it?" Minho said to Jisung.

"But we don't even know anything about her except her name. I didn't even see her photo," I.N. said while chewing his food.

"I agree with that. Who is she? Aren't you guys excited?" Hyunjin said.

"Let's just hope for the best," Chan said worriedly.

Minho tapped his lap reassuringly and said, "I don't care about whoever or whatever she is, unless she makes you uncomfortable."

"Yes, I'll protect you," Changbin said while flexing his arms toward Hyunjin. Hyunjin saw it with his disgusted face expression, but Felix was grinning while feeling Changbin's arms in his hands.

"I'm telling you she's either going to be a silent, calm, cutie, or she's going to be sarcastic, troublesome, and annoying." Seungmin told everyone while his eyes fixed on his plate.

"If she's type 1, Felix is going to be her first friend," Hyunjin replied.

"Agreed," Chan said, agreeing with Hyunjin's words.

"If she's type 2, it's going to be Minho Hyung, Seungmin Hyung, or me," I.N. said with a gorgeous smile on his face.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Ok kids, just go to sleep. Whatever is meant to happen will happen." Chan said this while collecting the plates from the others.

Everyone eventually went to their room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel's POV:

Here I'm standing in front of the JYPE building. Is this a good decision or a bad one? Should I file a case because they made me sign an agreement when I'm drunk, or should I give it a try?

Let's give it a try. Fighting, Mel!

I went inside the building and saw a girl at the reception table. I showed her the message I received.

"Oh, you're Ms. Oh Young-ja, right? Come with me; JYP Sir is waiting for your arrival; I'll lead the way to his office room." The girl said it with her sweet voice while walking in front of me.

"Mam, have a nice day." The receptionist opened the door for me. I entered his room and saw a person sitting in the chair.

Hate at first sight.

"Welcome, Melantha; take a seat." Now, after hearing this old man's voice, my hatred for him has grown even more.

"Ok, so Melantha, you're going to work with Straykids; they're a handful, but you can handle them. I have hope in you. They may look intimidating, but when you start to work with them, you'll find they're just kids." JYP said this with a stupid smile on his face.

I just nodded.

"And Melantha, you can't go outside of this building unless you're with one of the members. You should not follow any hobbies or work-related things. And you should obey whatever the members tell you or order you to do. Your sole purpose is to satisfy their needs. They're soft, I promise. They'll take good care of you," JYP said.

What am I here for? To be a servant? I hate this job. I never listened to anyone in my life before. Who is he to order me?

Despite my anger filling every vein in my body, I still controlled it.

He handed me an ID card and a list that contained the schedule of Straykids.

What? Am I going to babysit these men?

"You can start your work, Ms. Melantha. One of our managers will take you to the Straykids dorm and introduce you. Make yourself feel at home." JYP said.

I took the ID and schedule sheet and stuffed them into my bag. I went outside to see a person in his mid-30's; he bowed and greeted me. I did the same. After that, he took one of my bags, which I had clothes in, and led the way to Straykids dorm.

I'm nervous. I'm nervous as hell. Yeah, I acted like I didn't know them when Heeyoung showed the picture of Straykids. She knows I'm a dancer, but she doesn't know I'm a stay, and I dance to their song whenever I feel down or whenever I want energy or motivation.

I always felt like their songs were made just for me. I dance to girl group songs, but I personally feel it doesn't suit me. Still, I'll dance for it and get compliments from everyone; I prefer boy group songs. Even my dance team's choreographer put me on an all-boys team. Everyone will always call me "Mulan" whenever I perform with my team.

I guess I'm a Mulan here too, the only girl in an all-boys dorm.

"Ms. Melantha, no one here knows anything about you except JYP. He informed us only of your name; other than that, I know nothing about you, so I will just come inside and inform them why you're here and get going. Is it okay? Or if you don't feel comfortable today, you can call or message me; you can be in my office until you get ready to mingle with them." He said it carefully.

So no one knows anything about me except my name. I see.

He opened the door and shouted, "Hey, here's the person who is going to work with you." After he said those words, I heard many footsteps rushing towards the hall.

I opened the door further and went inside, and my eyes were blessed with the faces of the eight most handsome men in the world. This is the moment when dreams come true.

Everyone's eye was on me; I saw their faces one by one. Their faces with makeup, oof; without makeup, oooooooooofff.

Felix had his usual sunny smile on his face. Bangchan just bowed to me when I saw him. Hyunjin also had a smile on his face. Changbin was just watching me. LeeKnow is unbothered. Han is nervous; I can tell it by the look on his face; he avoided eye contact. Seungmin and I.N. had a smirk on their faces.

I heard the voice of the manager: "Melantha, this is Straykids. This is Felix, Bangchan, Hyunjin, Changbin, Minho, Han, Seungmin, and Jeongin."

Oh, I forgot to smile. Yeah, I always have this poker face, so no one will approach me. It's a habit of mine. I actually smile a lot, but only with the people I'm very close with. Until now, there were only three people in this world: Heeyoung, Minjoon, and his father. Let's see if these men can change it.

I bowed to them and smiled, which lasted only for 1.5 seconds.

Mel, you're very good at controlling your emotions; otherwise, you'll be jumping, screaming, crying, and laughing at the same time like a maniac.