Chapter 4247

Prince Yan emphasized, "That's impossible. God Mu passed away a long time ago. How could he still take in disciples? That's impossible."

Patriarch Helian sneered, "Do you guys know more about Mu Temple than us?"

Prince Yan was speechless.

The eldest princess stepped forward, "You mean... God Mu isn't dead?"

Patriarch Helian smiled but didn't say anything. 

The eldest princess suddenly turned around and looked at Prince Yan. For a moment, fear appeared in both of their eyes. God Mu and the royal family had an extremely bad relationship. If he wasn't dead... However, Prince Yan shook his head firmly, "No, he's dead." He saw God Mu's death with his own eyes. The reason why he kept saying that he was missing was just an excuse. In fact, God Mu was dead, completely dead. 

Thinking of this, Prince Yan shook his head firmly at the eldest princess and denied it. Only then did the eldest princess let out a long breath... 

Seeing the two of them looking at each other, Helian only sneered and didn't say anything. 

Prince Yan stared at Patriarch Helian and narrowed his eyes dangerously, "So, the two of you acted on your own?" Without God Mu, Mu Temple was still very strong, but it wasn't invincible. "Initially, I wanted to deal with the Luo Family before taking action against the Diving Mu Temple. However, I didn't expect that you would come knocking on my door. Since that's the case, let's deal with all of you today." Prince Yan smiled. As he spoke, he gave the eldest princess, Patriarch Murong, and Primeval Abbot a look. 

The people from the Luo family had been poisoned be the Bone Corroding Powder, and the neutral forces from the Shanhai Academy had also been poisoned by it. They almost had no combat power. Now, only two people from Mu Temple had come. Did they think they could turn the tables? Dream on.

"The four of us will attack together." To be on the safe side, Prince Yan decided to fight four against two. The eldest princess and the other three nodded and each occupied a corner to prevent them from escaping. 

However, what Prince Yan and the others didn't expect was that Patriarch Helian didn't want to run. Instead, he looked at Prince Yan with a puzzled expression. This glance caused Prince Yan's heart to thump. He had a very bad feeling. 

As expected... The next moment, a mocking voice was heard. "Bullying people from Mu Temple? How dare you."

The voice... was a little familiar. Feng Wu looked up involuntarily and saw someone approaching from the distance. One of them was her third senior brother, whom she was familiar with, and the other... she had never seen him before. However, Feng Wu had a rough idea of who the other party was, considering that he had come with her third senior brother at this time. 

Sure enough, Patriarch Helian said to Feng Wu, "Do you see that blue robed scholar? He's your fourth senior brother." The fourth senior brother was dressed like a Confucian scholar and held a scroll in his hand. He looked elegant and carefree. In comparison, the third senior brother was a pure swordsman. His entire body seemed to be covered in frost, and he was as cold as ice.

Feng Wu greeted them right away. "Third senior brother, fourth senior brother." Third senior brother nodded and looked at Feng Wu with a gentle look in his eyes. 

Fourth senior brother beamed at Feng Wu. "So, you're Master's last disciple. Come here and let me have a good look at you." 

Since the third and fourth disciples of Mu Temple had addressed Feng Wu as their junior sister, that was to say... Feng Wu was really their junior sister, and Helian and the others weren't lying? The eldest princess was extremely unhappy. She didn't expect this girl to have such an encounter. 

At this moment, Feng Wu had finished greeting fourth senior brother.