Part 1: Liam

tw: physical abuse, bruising of skin, drinking alcohol.

----------

Tears streamed down her face as she was repeatedly hit against the hard, wooden floor by the taller, dark-haired man. 

''Stop! Please...'' Nathalie winced as her boyfriend, Liam, was close to killing her... again.

''No! I won't stop. I asked you to do those dishes when we finished dinner 2 hours ago and they're still not done! You useless bitch!'' he screamed at her; she continued to cry.

''I was cleaning the blood off the floor from yesterday, my love!'' she managed to voice, nearly unconscious.

Nathalie loved Liam, with all her heart. She assumed all of this was normal. When she was younger, her father did the same thing to her mother, and they lived in a small village with barely any people. They were all older than Nathalie, so they didn't speak much; she didn't speak to her 3 brothers often either.

''God... finally she's unconscious.'' he sighed. 'Now, who's playing baseball tonight...' Liam thought to himself.

---------- time skip: 3 hours ----------

Nathalie was so dizzy. She peered through the hinges of the door, Liam was watching the football game and drinking his fifth bottle of beer; as he was distracted, she quietly went upstairs to bed.

'He does it because he loves me...' she told herself; the fact that she genuinely believed this was terrible for her mental and emotional health. 

As the poor woman cried herself to sleep, Liam had fell sound asleep on the couch, he'd knocked out because of all the beer he'd drank.

---------- time skip: 5:30am, next day ----------

Nathalie woke up and noticed the bruises on her arms, she had to go to work today, so the bruises didn't matter as they would be covered by the sleeves of her usual red turtle neck. 

By 7:00am, she was ready to leave for work. Liam was still asleep on the couch, Nathalie was so relieved, she didn't want to be hurt again, even though she believed it was normal. She left a note by the door to let Liam know that she had left for work, he would absolutely freak out if he didn't know where she was.

As she arrived at the Agreste mansion, she said ''Thank you'' and smiled as Gorilla let her inside.

''Good morning sir.'' she said, nonchalantly.

''Hello Nathalie.'' he replied, not even looking up from his work, ''Bring me my schedule for today, please.''

''Here you are, sir.'' she responded, handing him an iPad and some paperwork, ''HR have told me that you need to fill out this paperwork.''

Gabriel huffed, if there was one thing he hated, it was paperwork. It was so boring, but he took it from her hands, accidently squeezing her wrist and slightly rolling up her sleeve. She flinched and dropped the paperwork.

''Sorry sir...'' she murmured, picking it up.

A concerned expression became apparent on Gabriel's face as he saw a large, purple bruise on her wrist. ''Nathalie... what is that?'' he said, anxiously waiting for her response.

----------

yayyyy its done! part 2 is being written as we speak! 

do you ship gabenath? (you better😠😠)

- me x

(Word count: 510)