Entry 1

I was sitting in the bottom of my bathtub, the shower running. Looking at the plughole as the crimson liquid drained down. I then glanced at my legs, realizing the large amount of blood on them. I got up, switched the shower off, then realized the loud banging on my apartment door. It was my only friend, Christian. Crap. I could hear him yelling, "NO! NO! NO!" then his voice quietened down and him saying "Rachel, Don't do this to yourself, I know what's happening. Let me in. Please?" I grabbed a towel, wrapping it round myself, then using a tissue to wipe some of the blood off of my legs, although there wasn't much point in doing this, I did it anyway. I walked to my door, opened it, grabbed him and slammed it again. He looked down at my legs, His eyes going wide. "w-w-Why?" he said, "WHY GODDAMN?!" he yelled. I flinched. his face softened."sorry for yelling. Just wanted to know whAT BAST-" "STOP IT!" I cut him off. "I can't deal with this anymore Christian. Just leave me to bleed out and die or something, I don't know, hell buy me a gun or-" I got to there before he cut me off yelling "I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU TO DIE OR BUY YOU A GUN!" I gabbed him, dragging him out of my house, ran to my bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed my razor, bringing it vertically up my arm. I felt my body start to go weak and black spots entered my vision. "finally" I muttered, hearing my front door open as I fall to the floor, hearing christian banging my bathroom door.

A/N 

First entry. This is all true, and happened last month. Just got out of hospital and asked my good friend katherine_perice if she thought a diary was a good Idea and here I am! Later anyone who reads this!