𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴; ♡

𝗟𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢;

yandere!leo is a show off. he wants you to be impressed by him. he flirts with you, and will court you. but god forbid you reject him... if you say no he becomes hostile and won't let up. he will get you to say i love you back. he's an emotional, guilt tripping boy. he will get you isolated with his emotions. he'll play the victim card just to get you to stay with him. he loves you! he trusts you with his whole life! how dare you try to be around anyone else when he's so vulnerable with you? i'd say he's definitely a manipulative yan!

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢;

yandere!donnie likes to see you suffer and play nurse as a weird form of affection. he loves through little pity. wiping tears away. the dependence and vulnerability, he savors it. he loves a broken bird. it's a possessive thing, to mark and consume the other person as his own. but it is in the act of love that makes it love. you are so fragile. it is amusing. it is tragic. he wants every bit of it. is that wrong? perhaps. but he doesn't care. he has no plans to change it. to change what is established between you both.

𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢;

yandere!mikey is the kind of guy who will act like you are already his partner! he believes you are already in love with him but haven't asked for a label yet for some odd reason. but that's okay! he just can't get enough of you, no matter how much you push him away, he'll always find a way back. he will literally stick to your side like a piece of melted chewing gum. yeah he's a delusional yan. "but we're in love!" "you are not my boyfriend." "la la laaaa i can't hear youuuu!" 

𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗟 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢;

yandere!raphie is infatuated with you! he has been for so long, too long, and he always will be. he's so in love with you and worships the littlest of actions you do. you're just so... perfect. too good for him. are you even real? he's an obsessive and a very overprotective yan. and just, please don't ever leave him, okay? raphie will always protect you, keep you safe, he promises. you call it dependency issues, he calls it undying loyalty!