Prologue

(All pictures shown below belong to its rightful owners and creators.)

Prologue - The End to The Beginning

On Hades Island - 2012 

An island once buried in the sea was the battleground for the fate of the world. On one side, was the God of Destruction, Nemesis, a Bey created by King Hades and was the origin of the Black Sun. The unholy creation of dark power. All be wielded by Rago, Hades' descendant, who was in a monstrous form, with the Black sun in space near Earth, with the planet on the edge of mass destruction.

 All be wielded by Rago, Hades' descendant, who was in a monstrous form, with the Black sun in space near Earth, with the planet on the edge of mass destruction

On the other end was a group of 13 Beybladers, 9 of which are the Legendary Bladers, and some being regular. They were all worn down, their clothes torn up, their bodies having scars all over, and were running on fumes. But they carried on and battled Nemesis. However, they couldn't put up a fight after being so worn out.

Thus, they decided to give their Bey's Spirits to two Beybladers that can still stand up and fight against Rago, a Japanese-American of Native Hawaiian ancestry named Ace Tushima.

Ace took in the power of their Beys and was refueled and reignited to battle Rago, but it only lasted for a short time as it wasn't enough. And each of their bey power from their friends were taken out, hurting them a bit by grabbing their chests in response.

"Kyoya, Kenta!!", Ace shouted.

"Everyone!!", Gingka followed.

"Yes, even if you have gathered the power of the Star Fragment, Nemesis still possesses a power that you never can!", Rago laughed maniacally as Nemesis then absorbed the power of the Bey's spirits with the results being a pair of dark wings sprouting on its back.

"Grrr!!", Ace roared in anger.

"What's that?!", Gingka exclaimed in shock and horror, with the others looking at Nemesis in shock and horror.

"It is the power of the anger, pain and hatred felt by the God of Destruction after being sealed within the cold, dark earth for thousand of years!", Rago said maniacally.

"Like Dynamis said, it was drawing on all the conflict the world was in created by Doji and Ziggurat!", Ace said.

Nemesis then made a dark fire blast at Invictus Primus and Cosmic Pegasus, pushing Ace, Gingka, and everyone.

"A tiny worm like you could never win against this type of terror!", Rago laughed maniacally.

But surprisingly, Ace stood his ground and glared back at Rago with no fear and with conviction, surprising everyone, including Gingka, Ryuga, Kyoya, Kenta, and Madoka and even Rago.

"Ace, you're still standing there?! Are you ready to die?!", Rago shouted maniacally.

'How did Ace manage to keep standing?!', Gingka thought.