Chapter 1

(All pictures shown below belong to its rightful owners and creators.)

(Continuing at the end of the prologue.)

At the construction site, Ace, Gingka and Kenta were glaring at Kyoya, hoping to know what he wanted with them.

"You must be the leader of the Face Hunters, aren't you?", Ace asked.

"That's right. I must say that I'm really impressed by it, Ace Tushima.", Kyoya answered.

"I can see. I sense you want something or should I say, a challenge.", Ace guessed.

"Quite perceptive, aren't you? That's right, I want a challenge with you, but not right now, since my henchmen blew this job up.", Kyoya said.

"Mmm. Alright then.", Ace accepted.

"Ace, are you sure about this? His Bey is really powerful.", Kenta asked, unsure about it.

"I'm with Kenta on this one, Ace.", Gingka agreed. But Ace didn't mind about it as it was his kind of battle.

"Powerful, huh? Just my type of battle.", Ace confidently said.

"Well, I'm glad that you're up to the challenge. I'll tell you where and when, Ace. Now, if you excuse me, I have a scolding to make with the rest of my group.", Kyoya said.

"You do that.", Ace said.

"Then, sayonara, Ace.", Kyoya then hopped out of the steel rebar and went out of the construction site while Ace hummed in thought.

"Well, that's a relief. At least that we don't have to fight against him after the 100-Bey Battle.", Gingka said.

"Yeah, but still, just be careful around Kyoya, Ace, especially his Bey, Rock Leone.", Kenta warned.

Ace didn't say anything else and, all of the sudden, Ace and Gingka's stomachs began growling.

"I wonder when that was coming.", Ace said.

"Yeah, me too. Wonder if there's a good place here to have breakfast. Any ideas?", Gingka asked.

"Kenta?", Ace asked. Fortunately, Kenta is a local here and thus, knows this city like the back of his hand.

"Let's head towards the Beyblade Stadium in the city. There are plenty of restaurants around it.", Kenta suggested.

"Thanks. Lead the way, buddy.", Kenta then lead Ace and Gingka to the stadium, more like the area surrounding it, while Ace and Gingka were thinking of what they were gonna have for breakfast.

"So, what do you want to have for breakfast, Ace?", Gingka asked.

"Me? Mmm. Pancakes with whipped cream, chocolate and vanilla sauce with bacon and hash browns.", Ace answered.

"Mmm, sound delicious. I'm sure that there's gonna be a restaurant or a cafe serving that.", Gingka said.

"Yeah, and today is my cheat day as well.", Ace said, earning a confused look from both Gingka and Kenta.

"Your cheat day?", Gingka and Kenta asked confused.

"What does that mean, Ace?", Kenta asked.

"I'm on a diet. I eat healthy for at least two months.", Ace answered.

"Oooh.", Gingka and Kenta immediately understood.

"When did you start having a diet?", Gingka asked.

"When I was 6 years old.", Ace answered.