Prologue : The Final Round

ALIEN STAGE NEWS : JOSÉ! THE FILIPINO ONE OF THE GREATEST HUMAN-PET SINGER, AND THE FORMER TOP 1 RETIRING AFTER A SUICIDE ATTEMPT.? HIS FINAL ROUND WILL BE HIS FINAL PERFORMANCE LEAVING HIM THE FIRST TOP 1 HUMAN-PET DYING FROM DISQUALIFICATION!

——— —— –
José stares off the stage as he thought of his lover... Maria, He loved her so much to the point of ending her life in his own hands, He still felt the blood on his hands when holding the mic and felt like the incident will never pass him.

He alone is now on the stage, It was a tradition for a top 1 to be at the top until they lose their spot and die but he was a special case since he refused to sing, he wanted to stop after her death.

Maria was his world, His god.. His life.. Gone... He was a monster..

José was a ever lasting Top 1, But... after beating his own lover to death out of frustration, and sadness that they could never be together. It was the last thing he ever wanted to do to her.

The bruises on her skin.. burns the image in his mind, Her face bleeding.. and strangling her... punching her... choking her... hurting her... abusing her until she can no longer move.

All that with a smile on her face knowing that José was safe.

The thought of dying scared him more than losing her, And that was his biggest mistake... She provoked emotion on him, and he.. he lost it.

Everyone seems to be waiting for him to sing. The final performance of the stage, As José just fidgeted his mic. His male mezzo-soprano voice finally made everyone heard him.

José's voice was shaking as he was holding back tears.. instead closing his eyes with the childhood image of his lover, Maria. Cherishing the past memories with her.

In my musings, My beloved.
You were waiting for me.

If you want to know, My beloved.
Why were you always loved?

You are the only real reason,
Of my true happiness.

I've truly loved, I've truly loved you.
My beloved, it will never ever change.

Don't you feel it? My beloved?
Every move I make is a dream of you.

I've truly loved, I've truly loved you.
And you are my only hope.

Expect my prayers always.
I've truly loved, I've truly loved you.

My beloved, it will never ever change.

Don't you feel it? My beloved?
Every move I make is a dream of you.

I've truly loved, I've truly loved you.
And you are my only hope.

Expect my prayers always.
I've truly loved, I've truly loved you.

José continues to close his eyes, as the sounds surrounding him was silent.. there was no aplaude, just peace. They felt what José felt.

Finally a gunshot was fired at his head, with an image of the happiest version of Maria in his head forgetting he killed her in the first place.

——— —— –

After the incident, The
25 Pet-Humans Owners been killed.
37 Pet-Humans Owners had suffered from major injuries.
50 in Minor Injuries after Pet-Humans were witnessing the song.
In the concert.

Outside the concert were 2,309 cases reported alligned to the incident, and counting. Making the song go ban due to the provoking emotions of a loss of a person.

The song made All Human-Pets realize, survival means nothing if you lost everything.