Chapter One: The Beginning

In the stillness of eternity, Deyanira, The Mother of the World, harnessed the primordial essence to shape the cosmos. With a divine breath, she birthed existence into the void, crafting realms of ethereal beauty. From her essence emerged Kallias, The Father and embodiment of the Sun, whose radiant presence graced the heavens with eternal light.

Beside Kallias, a figure cloaked in shadows and crowned in obsidian, emerged. Haku, The Devil and harbinger of Death, stood as the counterpart to the celestial radiance. Lost to the annals of time was the woman who ruled Hell alongside him, a mysterious enigma shrouded in the veils of the underworld.

In the celestial realm of heaven, a set of divine laws govern the conduct of its inhabitants. These laws are designed to maintain order, uphold virtue, and ensure the harmonious coexistence of celestial beings. Here are key aspects of the laws and depiction of heaven:

Law of Virtue: - Celestial beings are bound by a code of virtue, promoting qualities such as compassion, justice, and benevolence. - Acts of kindness and selflessness are revered, and those who embody these virtues are celebrated within the heavenly hierarchy.

Hierarchy of Angels: - Heaven is populated by a diverse hierarchy of angels, each with specific roles and responsibilities. - Archangels, seraphim, and other celestial entities collaborate to maintain the cosmic balance.

Eternal Light: - Heavenly realms are bathed in an eternal light, symbolizing the purity and enlightenment of celestial existence. - The radiance is a manifestation of the divine presence and serves as a source of inspiration for celestial beings.

Eternal Peace: - Heaven is depicted as a realm of eternal peace, where discord and conflict have no place. - Celestial beings engage in contemplation, creation, and collective endeavors that contribute to cosmic harmony.

Divine Council: - Decision-making in heaven involves a divine council, where celestial leaders deliberate on matters affecting the heavenly realms and their influence on mortal worlds.

Guardians of Mortals: - Some angels are assigned as guardians to mortals, guiding and protecting them in accordance with the celestial plan. - These guardians work to ensure the mortal realm follows a path aligned with heavenly virtues.

Eternal Growth: - Celestial beings are encouraged to pursue eternal growth, both in spiritual wisdom and creative endeavors. - The pursuit of knowledge and enlightenment is a central theme within heavenly existence.

Gates of Heaven: - Access to heaven is often depicted through majestic gates, guarded by celestial beings. - Mortals who lead virtuous lives may, upon their passing, find entrance to heaven and the embrace of its divine light.

In the celestial realms, angels earn their wings through acts of compassion, valor, and contributions to the cosmic balance. Each pair of wings represents milestones achieved in the service of heavenly virtues. Here's how angels can earn wings through tasks like saving humans and rehabilitating demons:

Acts of Compassion: - Angels earn their initial set of wings through acts of compassion towards mortals. Acts such as aiding those in distress, offering comfort, and promoting kindness contribute to the accumulation of celestial grace.

Guardianship: - Angels assigned as guardians to mortals have the opportunity to earn additional wings by diligently guiding and protecting their charges. Successful guardianship, which involves steering mortals toward virtuous paths, is highly regarded.