Chapter 2

2.

A R A V

Slightly opening my sleepy eyes, I put my phone on my earlobe. “Mmh Hello?” I groggily answer in my deep voice.

“Arav, he said he won't sell that car. Now, what should we do?” my both eyes wide open after hearing the voice from the other side. "Fine! If he doesn't want to sell that car but-” “But?” the other voice repeats.

“But just buy the whole car showroom!” “WHAT? The whole car showroom???  Arav are you-” I cut him off “Just do it Zain!” and I hang up the call. I throw my phone away and drift back into my dreamland.

______

Letting out a yawn, I trudge my way downstairs. Ugh, these stairs feel never-ending, but wait, I feel like I forgot something. Ah, whatever. "Mommmm!" I call out as I see my mom's back in front of me.

"Good morning, Mom!" I give her a kiss on the cheek while hugging her from behind. "Good morning, my Prince!" She turns to me. "Oh my goodness! Arav, how many times have I told you not to come downstairs without wearing your t-shirt!" I look down and realise, oh yes, my t-shirt, I completely forgot about it.

“Aru I told you that you will catch cold but still” mom sighs and moves away while making me view something which is nothing new. “Mom, don't call me by that name.” I swear I don't like that name. I left a sigh and headed to the dining area.

“Is my house a free hotel to yall?” I asked in frown “Is it even a question!” one of them named Zain replies while munching. “I think from now I'll start charging all of your bills” I fake smiles. “Broken billionaire!” another one named Abeer says. I glared at him while thinking about myself.

I am Arav Zaid, the oldest son of the billionaire Zaid family and also the first heir of Z Jewelry's.

A perfect family, a perfect family means everything for a person's mental and physical development. Growing up in a perfect environment is a very important part of being a perfect human. And behind my every perfection there is my family, my mom-dad and my lil brother.

We do live in states but we are not Americans actually we are Asians. We are from Bangladesh, a country of peace and purity. When I was 4, my parents moved to the states and settled here. 

My dad was the only son of my grandparents and my grandfather's main business was in the States. Our family has been doing this diamond jewellery business for a long time and now around the whole world Z Jewelleries is very popular.

We actually have branches all over the world in different countries. We even have a branch in Bangladesh, but our main branch is in the UK. It used to be in the states, but we moved it there for our own benefit.

We often have to travel a lot to the UK. My dad spends a lot of time there, usually coming back every 2 or 3 months and then leaving again.

"Awiee, my babyyyy!" I shout, and she jumps on me. "My Lily baby, I missed you so much!" Lily responds with a soft meow. Lily is my cat, my little baby. She looks exactly like a fluffy white snowball.

"You guys, don't forget to try this!" Mom says as she serves a sweet dish to everyone, but she gives me a stern look. Oh no, what did I do this time? "Ahh ahh, Mom, what's wrong? Stop pulling my ear!" Out of nowhere, she starts pulling my ear.

“Arav, why did you tell them to buy the whole car showroom?” mom asks while giving me a tiny glare. So this is the reason, I see.

My eyes also go to the culprits who told this mom. I glare at them. “Oh my beautiful mom!” I stand up on my feet while holding my mom's shoulder. “Mom, remember you told me you liked that car? You liked something and I won't get it for you! Is it possible? So that's why I did this!” I show my puppy to convince her I am innocent.