𓆩⟡𓆪New student! 𓆩⟡𓆪

(A/N: Ena<3 Anyways a new character will make their appearance here in this chapter! Let's see who they'll be! Also, Mizuki POV)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"I don't like anyone in my class. Their all nuisances." 
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

I played around with the bow on my uniform as I sat listening to what that teacher is saying. Man, I wish I could skip classes again like usual but Toya is making it so much harder... It was so much easier before with An...

I continued playing around with my bow and thoughts until I perked up about something the teacher said. What was it now...? New... new... Aha! A new student! I hope they're going to be super fun! Unless they're going to be like everyone else...

For once I actually listened to what the teacher said for once.  All about the new student. A transfer student from Yokohama, wanting to treat them nicely, blah, blah, blah. But now the real excitement comes! 

I turned my head to the door to see a student walk in. He had dark grey hair with a desaturated red streak that was up to his shoulders, two light yellow clips, desaturated red eyes, and eye glasses. He's also wearing a brown cardigan and the school jacket.

"Nice to meet you all!" The boy smiled, though I feel something off about him...

"My name is Yuki Yukatas. I hope to be friends with you all." The boy bowed. I didn't really pay much attention after that all heard was a few regular rumours about him and the teacher telling him to sit down somewhere. God now I have to listen again to the teacher... Man... Why can't lunch come already?

I continued to 'listen' to what the teacher was saying until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a note, which I guess from Yuki-san, given to me from the person behind me. I opened the note and read what it said.

"Hi!! I would like to know more about you and that blue haired Toya was it guy:3" - Yuki

I picked up a pen and wrote at the back of the note, of course making sure to add a 'please flip to the back:D'. 

"Hello:D My name's Mizuki Akiyama and I like all things cute:) Please come meet me at the rooftop during lunch!"  

I stared at the note for a little while, Should I add more? Nah. After that I passed the note back to the person behind me and continue procrastinating instead of actually listening to the teacher.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"25-ji, Nightcord de. APPEND Lv.31

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Word count: 437

Chapter two rewrite done!!!!!!! Also the little thing at the end is a spoiler for the next next chapter!! Can you guess the song?