✿ Chapter- 4

"What is your name?"

He asked her and she thought that they were married and he didn't even know her name. What can she accept from her sudden marriage? But she has to move with new people and life.

"Rooh Verma"

After listening to her name he wanted to say something, but suddenly his phone rang and after listening to the call he left there.

Rooh was on the verge of crying because she was married and the person she married didn't even know her name and did not try to know about her.

She started crying and slept on the floor.

The next morning Rooh woke up and saw she was sleeping on the floor and everything was the same as yesterday night. It means her husband didn't come last night.

She took a bath and wore a red saree applied moisturizer, kajal, and bindi, and filled her hairline with vermilion.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Manveer came. He was hell tired, he was going to the washroom when his eyes landed on the figure who was standing in front of the mirror. He saw her and his breath hitch. They both were looking at each other but a knock on the door interrupted there moment.

"Rani- sa aapko niche badi Rani sa bula rahi"

"Thik hai"

Rooh replied and went with the servent and Manveer went to the washroom.

__________

"Good morning Aunty!"

"Aunty?"

"Why are you calling me aunty?"

"Call me ma, mummy, mom"

"Ok Ma"

"That my girl!"

Beta aaj aapki pahli rasoi hai to kuch meetha banane ok Raniwati said rooh nodded and started working.

After finishing everything Rooh helped the servant to put dishes in the breakfast table. full family was present there and she started serving. Then Manveer came and set on his chair. Rooh served his food and everyone started eating.

She was standing and hesitating sit with everyone manveer notice and wanted to say something but his grandfather spoke

"Beta sit eat with us"

Rooh nodded and sat next to manveer and started eating. Everyone praise her handmade food and Raniwati gave diamond necklace to rooh but she said

"Ma, I can't take this"

"You don't like it beta?"

"No, ma aesa nhi hai it's pretty, but I can't take it"

"It's a gift from my side beta, take it"

Rooh was nervous if she lost this costly diamond necklace? That's why she is hesitating to take it.

"Ma, I respect you or me aapke gift ki bhi me bahut respect karti hu b-but if I lost it so please aap se apne pass rakho jab mujhe chahiye hoga tab me aapse maang lungi"

Thik hai, beta Raniwati said while smiling and think how innocent she is, but the next words shocked everyone.

"Middle class family se hai na, mahnge gift dekhe nhi honge" grandmother said while eating. Rooh spoke.

"I am ok with it dadi ma" she said with a genuine smile on her face.

Everybody was shocked and amused by the response, but there was someone who is very angry. He doesn't know why he felt bad when someone said wrong about her. Manveer left from there. Rooh thought Manveer was very angry at her that she talked back to his dadi and dadi was happy and thought now her grandson would take a class of his newly wedded wife