chapter 4 pt2

Darrian's pov:me and my ex was making out in my bed until imani came in but let me back track on how this all started .I was just scrolling on ig rolling up and shit when my ex mia texted me . I opened up the message. (Mia with the dots).

.......hey darrian I don't know if you remember me but it's mia .

Yea I rmb you wnt u need ?

.......I jst wanted to tell you that I'm back in town and I kind of need a place to stay.

Oh yea I gotcha mh just let me know were u at and ill come get u.

...... aii my location is 7**** lake wood avenue. (Baby meance hearted this message)

So basically go and get her from the place and in my mind I'm thinking ouu she look good asf .I totally forgot about my gf which is really dumbass fuck now that I'm thinking about.Then I feel mia tapping me and saying "are you listening?".nah my fault what was you saying?.mia :I was saying I'm glad you got me you a real one .oh yea it's no problem mh.but aii we out we get in the car and stuff .we start driving and she start talking about how she missed me and stuff blah blah.im like oh yea she like yea .we finally make it to my crib and I get her bags and put it the guest room.

Fast forward to present.im kissing on her neck and she moaning I had music playing at the same time too.so we wouldn't be able to hear nun.Right has I'm bout to go in the door buss open.me and mia both turn our heads and I see it's imani and clearly mia knew her too cause she looked scared as hell ngl.imani was like dats really how you gon do me darrian and then proceeded to turn to mia and say I got something for just wait till I'm done with darrian. She walked up to me and pulled the fuck out my hair and start throwing hits everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean it. she him me in my rib making me say fuck the proceeded to hit me in my raw ,head and stomach .she then let me go and turned to mia and smile and go towards her threw a hit to mia mouth making her stumble back.imani didn't stop there tho she yanked to the ground and started minking ha shit all in the face.While mia on the floor saying stop stop.but imani didn't stop and dragged her down the stairs and threw her out .Then proceeded to bail out .

Aii yall part 3 coming real soon like after this