Chapter 2

Another day of school. It shouldn't be that bad if is going to be like it was yesterday. Liam approached Niall and I since we walked together again, as soon as I got in the hallways at the school and we just started talking like we had known each other since forever. I really liked that Liam and Niall just were so open for my present and just instantly wanted to be friends. It's nice to have friends who don't choose you bullies over you. I mean yeah I had friends at my old school and sure I miss them, but often they would choose to be with the popular group aka the ones who bullied me, over me. When I look back now I can see that they weren't really good friends of course I can see that now, but it was difficult to just let go of them when I didn't have anyone else then. Now I have Liam and Niall who actually want to be friends with me. 

"What classes have you got today Harry?" Liam asks me as we are walking around the hallways, just spending the last time before classes starts. 

"Math, PE and Music I think" I answer. Niall spins his head fast to look at the schedule I have in my hands, since it only is my second day, of course I don't know the schedule in my head yet.

He gasped and turned the paper for Liam to see it. He looked confused first but when he read through it he gasped too. They looked at each other before looking at me with worried looks. I just shifts my look from Niall to Liam. 

"What's up?" I finally say. Niall looks down before he sigh and places a hand on my shoulder.

"I hate to tell you this Harry but your Music class is with some of the popular guys. The bad ones of them" Niall says and squeezes my shoulder before letting is fall down his side. Both he and Liam sigh.

"It's not too bad is it?" I asks a bit worried. I know how Niall warned me of the popular guys yesterday, and they sounds a lot like the ones I used to get bullied about. 

"Harry have you heard yourself? You are having a class with the baddest ones of the popular guys! It can't be anything else than bad" Liam says and looks me worried in the eyes. I sigh and mumbles a 'dammit' before the bell rings and Niall, Liam and I separate our ways. I head to math, Liam to chemistry and Niall to history.

Math is actually really boring. Like have anyone noticed how freaking boring math is? Like these assignments we get. Like how are we ever gonna need it in our future how to divide a fraction in second? Like what the flip?

I know it's only my second day here and I should brag so much about it's already boring but seriously, math sucks like nothing else. 

When the teacher keeps talking about the math problems I of course don't listen. I instead starts to think about my cloth I have decided to wear today. It first hits me now what it is. It's a gray tee with a pocket of the left side of the chest where there is a red heart that says 'lover'

This shirts isn't just any shirt. It is the reason for that I have ver been bullied. I wore it just when I got it, I was so happy because I really like it. But when I got to school, one guy named Stan started pointing it out and saying it was too feminine for a boy to wear. I personally don't get why it was legit just a grey tee but they kept on saying I was a faggot because it said 'lover' on the shirt. They then started on saying I was gay and picking on me for it. The called me bad names and hit me often. 

So that tee is basically the reason why I started to get bullied. Honestly I've got no idea why I haven't thrown it out. It hurts so much since it brings back all the memories from the bullying. I could start crying right here is this moment at the thought of all the bullying but I give all my strength in not to cry right here I math. I prey to all the gods above that no one will start on to pick on me for wearing it. Please, please, please.