chapter 18

Jimin gave a box to jenita atlast and jenita and y/n opened a box at a same time

Jimin gave a box to jenita atlast and jenita and y/n opened a box at a same time. Y/n saw jenita box and now she can't able to bare her anger anymore. Jimin brought same dress for y/n and jenita with different colours. Y/n couldn't take that in all this years she never felt like Loosing her husband but now its exactly sutivation is like that. Y/n throughed the box somewhere took zaiya in her arm and straightly went to upstairs. Jimin can't  understand What's happening. But he found y/n  attitude  is so bad infront of everyone.Jimin straightly ran to their room to know whats is happening and ask why she behave like that.

Jimin went to upstairs and kicked the bedroom door in frustration because he dont like the way she act.He entered and saw y/n puting zaiya in her crib. He waited for y/n cause he dont want to distrub zaiya's sleep.

Finally y/n came out from the room jimin get up from his place and went near y/n grabbed her hand and pined her in wall. Jimin looks so scary when he was angry.

Y/n : jimin leave me.

Jimin: y/n whats wrong with you why are you behaving like idiot.

Y/n: yes I am idiot here Thats why I married you without knowing anything and had two kids.*y/n cried heavily.

Jimin: y/n what happened why are you talking like this.

Y/n: can I ask you something jimin ? Please tell me the truth only.

Jimin : yes ask what is that.

Y/n : Are you hiding something with me jimin? Are you hesitate to tell me something jimin? *she asked looking at her eyes.

Jimin: No y/n you know everything about me more than anyone.* y/n smiled dramatically and pushed Jimin's hand away.

Y/n: oh really wait.*she went to her cupboard and took something. She came near him and gave something in his hand. He looked down and saw his old album. Jimin was speechless and looked up on y/n.

Y/n: what jimin? Tell me now dont you hide anything from me.

Jimin: y/n please let me explain.

Y/n : No Jimin please I don't want you to tell me that you loved jenita before me I am already feeling like dying After heard that from jenita.

Jimin: y/n please that was my past but I only love you.

Y/n: Then why did you allowed Jenita to stay with us jimin.

Jimin: just because.....

Y/n: Because You still love her jimin. See I am your wife I know you how you loved her.

Jimin: y/n please understand why are you not hearing me.

Y/n : why did you brought same clothes for me and jenita. Are you decide to stay with your ex lover and wife in the same house.

Jimin: y/n stop the bullshit I dont know what she like so I brought this Thats it Don't over react for this things.

Y/n: what are you even thinking about me jimin do I look like a slut to share my fucking husband.*with that jimin slapped her. She fell down on the ground and passed out . Jimin was afraid that something happened to y/n.

Jimin: y/n wake up I am sorry I know you won't accept this Thats why I hide those things with you.Baby please wake up dont scare me.*he put her in the bed and called their family doctor.

 Y/n was in unconscious state Finally doctor came and checked up y/n fully

Jimin: Doctor is she is fine ?

Doctor : yes jimin She is okay but she is too weak she need complete bed rest I think she didn't ate anything today.Give her some food after she wake up.Make sure she take medicines for time.

Jimin: Okay doctor thank You.

Doctor:  Thats fine Jimin take care of her.*After that doctor left the place.

Jimin was sitting near y/n Suddenly she started to cry in sleep.

Y/n : Please don't do this he is mineeeeeee.
*she shouted while crying. Jimin came near to her hugged tightly.

Jimin: Nothing baby I am beside you sleep.

What will happen to y/n and jimin's life Next.

Vote for the work if you like

Support my work.

Sarangahe all 💜