Chapter XIII- Aftermath

❝M-mikey.. w-where is Kei?❞

June 2003:

Mikey and Baji were chatting making their way to the shrine on Baji's brand new bike.

Mikey was seated behind Baji. Baji boasted about how his Goki is the best in Tokyo.

Immediately Draken pulled up beside them arguing with the statement Baji made saying his Zephyr is the best bike in Japan. The boys immediately were greeted with another presence beside them.

"Whoa whoa! Hold the phone! I can't just sit and let that slide! My sweet little impulse is the best in the world!" The lavender haired boy argued.

"Don't bother fighting when you're stuck with gravity! My rocket is the best in the goddamn universe!" Kazutora said.

Where were you in the scene? If you observe closely you can be seen behind Draken laying your head on his back. You were tired and Mikey shared the exact same look you had.

While the boys started bickering on whose bike is the best Pah raced past them yelling his CBX 400F is the best, but he wasn't sure about the world or universe part but he was quite confident he could win the race that just began.

Everyone was pissed by the man and they started going after him. By the time both Mikey and you were asleep. But unlike Mikey you wrapped your hands around Draken's torso so you wouldn't fall off the bike. Because you were a lot lighter than Mikey, Draken was able to run past everyone holding your small body.

Draken placed you beside you Kazutora who was sitting and was chatting with Mitsuya. You leaned your head against his shoulder mumbling in your sleep. The boys found you adorable in the situation. Kazutora slowly patted your head and pulled you closer so you wouldn't slip off.

Pah and Draken were playing football. After a while Baji finally arrived at the place along with Mikey behind his back.

"Sup last place." Kazutora greeted Baji.

"This motherfucker! He's been dead asleep the whole time!" Baji replied.

"Excuses excuses." Mitsuya snickered.

"Draken had to carry [Y/n] and he didn't come last did he?" Kazutora chimed in after Mitsuya.

Mikey slowly woke up from his deep slumber.

"Mikey? Didn't you have something to tell everyone?" Draken called out.

Mikey hopped down from Baji's back.

Kazutora gently woke you up, cause he knew you would be hella cranky when you woke up. But luckily you seemed fine.

"Oh... We are here?" You said rubbing your eyes yawning.

Mikey sat on a railing and you leaned on the railing right beside him. Mitsuya and Draken were standing while the other three sat down.

"You guys know about this one biker gang... The Black Dragons?" Mikey mentioned.

Kazutora flinched a little when he heard the name of the gang that was assaulting him for the past few days.

"I hear they're stone cold bastards. Three years above us I think?" Draken replied.

"Yeah. Why didn't you ask for our help, Kazutora?" Mikey eyed to the boy.

Panic arised in Kazutora immediately.

"Baji told me about it. You fought the Black Dragons alone, didn't you?" He continued.

"Kazutora lives on the Black Dragons's turf." Pah mentioned.