New friends(prologue)

"Mama, can I please eat my doggy treats?"

"Oh! My baby's barking, are you hungry baby??"

"Just give me my treats!!"

Snowball, a poodle who's definitely a cutie. Well fed, well groomed and well maintenanced

"Tskktskk Pogo, come here I'll take a pic of you."

"Well damn you! Can't you see that I'm taking my 7th nap of the day. Why are you humans so hyper."

"Lazy dog."

Meanwhile Pogo the bulldog here gets fed 3 times a day, but he only eats at the afternoon. What's the reason? Nothing he's just too lazy.

"Aka fetch!"

"Yippeeeee!"

"Good girl! Very good dog!"

Aka, a collie, she loves baths, and she has her own morning routine. And she loves her owner.

"Joey GRRRRARGH-"

"GRAHFAARGGHH RAGGAHHHAG GRAHHHHH RAHFSGGGGGGGAHHHHHHH"

"HAHAHHAGAGAFAHA"

"TESTING ME HUH!?"

Before I tell you what happens next, that's Joey, a chigaua, chiuaa, chihaha, chi... sorry, I meant chihuahua. Joey is kind but easily irritated. Back to what happened. Joey chased his owner, but since this little guy is cross eyed, he hit the wall.

"Damn that thief steal from my workshop again!! I guess he didn't know about my gun huh, Ak-47, kill him."

"Target locked, master..."

We don't entertain violence here, but that's Ak-47, I don't know where they found the name that this German Shepherd has, but it's unique and funny.
Also the thief was torn to half after that.

The next morning...

"I'm going to do my usual thing now, bye"

And Aka's out in the garden, watching the butterflies fly around the flowers, with the sun shining on her cute face.

"Hmm, something weird's going on..."

She then notices the weird trash bin moving

"Ugh, rats..."

Before she turn around, she hears a voice

"Who you callin rat!?"

Then Joey comes out of the bin.

"What were you doing there?!" Aka asks, shocked by his sudden appearance

"Sorry, I saw the rat in one of your bins. I thought about eating it, but I thought why not burn it right, so yeah..."

"Oh- uh huh, yes I truly understand you kind sir, uhm... alright bye."

"Ungrateful eh- I hunted the rat disturbing you, don't I deserve a little payment man?"

"Payment?! I didn't order you to hunt that rodent?"

"I did it for you, without you commanding. Isn't that called being irritative?"

"Initiative."

"Yes, that's what I said! Now give me them dog treats!"

"I don't even know who you are."

"Well then I'm Joey, I'm your friendly rat hunter, just give me a bowl of these yummy treats and I'll go for those stupid rats!"

"Okay, I'm Aka, and here's your treat, sir"

"Don't call me sir, call me master!"

"Is this guy stupid or what?" Aka says on her mind

After a while, Joey finishes his food with 5 treats left

"So, this is a formal goodbye."

"Good, now bye bye, go now, bye, go"

In another street down the road, Snowball walks with her mother, when she sees Ak-47 staring at her madly. Then her owner sits near the workshop

"Big dog! She's terrifying... ly amazing! I would love to be big like her!!" Snow whispers to herself

"What's this tiny cotton looking at? Does she notice me adoring her!? Uh-"

Just then snowball leaves with her mommy, but Ak-47 follows her, sneakily. At snow's house, snowball is lying down when...

"Do I hear sniffing? Or was that me" Snow whispers to herself, she then opens her eyes.

"AH-"

"SHHH- GRRRR!!"

"Big dog..."

Ak-47 gulps and hopes that no one would see her.

"You're a very strong man!"

"Excuse me? I'm a girl."

"YOU ARE!?" Snow chuckles

"SHHHH I TOLD YOU QUIET"

"Big dog... you're so cool"

"Ew, you're disgusting."

"You don't like me??" Snowball tears, and cries

"NO I MEANT, BRUH, I MEANT... KAY FINE WE'RE FRIENDS"

"Yayyyy!!!! New friend! New friend!!!"

"Come on..." Ak-47 sighs

"Big dog, what's your name??"

"Uhh, just call me big dog!"

"Why? I won't judge, pleaseeee"

"Kay fine, it's Ak-47."

Snow takes a moment of breathing

"Your name... IS SO COOL, LIKE THAT'S THE BEST NAME, I LOVE THAT NAME. IT'S THE BEST-"

"Can you keep yourself?! Okay, what's your name.

"Sorry, my name's Snowball!"

"BAHHHHHHHH- HAHAHAHAHHAHA- SNOWBALL- BAHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAGAH, I CAN'T"

"You hate my name..."

"No it's just, too cute BJAHAGAJAFWHAGHAHAHAHAHAHA"

And that's how they became friends, where's Pogo? Oh he's taking the 12th nap of the day.

Later on, it was told that a new training school for dogs have opened.

"Pogo, you're too lazy when you're at home. I'll make you attend the doggy day care."

"WHAT?! I CONDEMN YOU AS MY OWNER YOU IRRESPONSIBLE GUY!"

"Sir, your small dog have bitten around 2 people already, either train your dog and leash it, or we'll detain him."

"Yes sir, thank you"
"Sorry Joey, but I guess you'll need more training"

"Aka! Mommy will make you attend the day care okay??"

"YES YES YES, NEW FRIENDS!!"

"Ah this dog, you know I love you, but I'm about to die, you need to lower your temper eh... my rifle."

"What does this mean?!"

"I'm so stupid, talking to dogs... but I guess I'm just going to make her join the daycare."

"Daycare?! DAYCARE?!!! NO NO NO NO I'M NOT A KID?!"

Part 2 soon

Thanks for reading everyone, this is a story that I made based on my four friends and me, I hope you'll stay tuned with the next parts and I hope you'll like the story.