Vacations at Amsterdam

Tintin, his fellow dog Milou and Capitain Haddock are visiting Amsterdam, the capital of Holland for holidays. Everything is going well until Dupont and Dupond surged out of nowhere as usual.
“Tintin! You MUST know about this!”
Dupont exclaimed while panting due to the footing.
“Wha- Dupont and Dupond? What are you two doing here?”
Tintin asked. He never saw them in this state, there must be something happening right now. The two brothers showed him a news paper. The news paper in question, is written something really shocking and confusing.

“The famous detective known as 'Rollens' had disappeared in mysterious circumstances this morning at Amsterdam. The Dutch Police are looking for her everywhere at Amsterdam, hoping they could at least find a trace of her. They didn't find any trace for the moment.
Hopefully, Rollens will be found safe so that she could save Holland once again.”

“Who is that 'Rollens'?”
Haddock asked.
“Apparently it's her codename. She's really mysterious for a detective who works with the police...!”
Dupond said being intrigue about her identity.
Dupont agrees with his brother and brings an information
“He's right! We know nothing about her! The only thing we know about her is that she's a female and she's half Belgian and half Dutch!”
Tintin is actually surprised about this. He never knew that a detective could be THAT mysterious. But, he don't know why but that codename reminds him of something, but it wasn't really clear.

“Did you AT LEAST asked the police about her?”Haddock asked, starting to be irritated about this situation

Haddock asked, starting to be irritated about this situation.
“Of course we did!”
They said at the same time.
“But they refused to say ANYTHING about her!” Dupont added.
“I think it's normal.” Tintin said what it came to his mind.
“You said that she's working with the police right? So maybe she don't want to reveal her identity!”
Everyone actually agrees with Tintin, which is probably the main reason why Rollens is so mysterious.
Suddenly, a mind came across his mind.
“Hey! How about we're looking for her? That poor detective must need help right now!”
Surprisingly, everyone agrees to find her. Dupont and Dupond leaves them alone, letting the news paper at Tintin. Tintin looked at Haddock and smiled gently at him.
“So, Capitain? Would you like to help me finding her?”
Haddock looks at him and nods, meaning he's totally okay with it.
“Let's go find her then! Maybe we're going to discover things! Like every adventure we had.”
The Capitain said, looking at the sky as he smiled gently.
“So, what do you wait for living a new adventure?”
Tintin said. He always loved adventures as a young reporter.
T

intin and Haddock continues to walk on their way on a shiny day at Amsterdam.