Hello again... (angst...?)

Neptune was floating in the solar system in his orbit, when he saw a navy blue planet that looked almost like him, but wasn't.
  He got closer to the planet, only for it to dissappear, this struck something in him, almost like a faint memory...

*Flashback to 4.6 billion years ago*
The planets were forming, Jupiter was first, then Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Theia, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, then finnally, Planet 9, neptune and planet 9 got along very well, Jupiter hated planet 9, so as neptune and planet 9 were talking, Jupiter launched planet 9 out of the solar system, leaving neptune alone.... and afraid...
*End of flashback*
Neptune looked for that planet more and more, Uranus was starting to get worried...
After what seemed like years, neptune finnally found planet 9....

Nep: "P-Planet 9...?"

9: "N-Neptune...!?"
Planet 9 wanted to hug neptune so bad... but he couldn't because both of them would die...

Nep: "W-Where have you been!?"

9: "Dont you remember? Jupiter launched me out of the solar system..."

Nep: "To be fair I don't remember anything since I lost my mind"
He chuckled a bit before looking down at the ground

9: "So, how are earth and theia?"

Neptune looked at planet 9, and sighed

Nep: "Theia is dead... they crashed into earth... but! Earth has life now!"
Neptune's cheery mood made planet 9 smile a little

9: "I knew that would happen sooner or later, their orbits were to close"

Nep: "Yea! So uh-"
Neptune was cut off by Jupiter's voice

Jupi: "Who are you talking to neptune?"

Nep: " Just i friend i used to talk with during the old days of the solar system!"

Jupi: "Planet 9!?"
Jupiter said as he looked behind Neptune
Planet 9 tried his best to hide, but he was bigger than Neptune so he just stood out
Jupiter was furious

Jupi: "You're supposed to be out of this solar system!"

9: "Or..?"

Jupi: "I'll tell sun you're still here"

9: "Like he'll care, ill just tell him YOU flung a planet out of the solar system"

Jupi: "Touché"
And with that, Jupiter floated off, to talk with saturn moments later about what just happened
Neptune and Planet 9 went back to talking.

(DONE! My wrists hurt so much) Word count: 384