*Chapter 1*

What is Love?

LOVE

is difficult to define.

One may say its love, but in reality it can be just an infatuation or crush. How can you distinguish the three from each other?

All of us needed love. Be it love towards your family, friends or to opposite gender, love is the greatest feeling or emotion of all emotions. Though some are still looking to find love while others already found theirs, we can't deny that love is good.

When you google the word love, this is one of the things you can find:

Love is unconditional. its about respect, honesty, loyalty and wanting to be the best you can for the other person. its about being not with someone you can just live with, its about being with someone you can not live without!

Isn't it good to love and to be loved?

Love is much more than a risk, but its a risk that one can take and grasp. and fall into a dark abyss or dig oneself a hole and only crawl back when you overcome your emotions.

How can one truly define what love is? Not even an experienced person can truly grasp or explain LOVE to its truest and deepest meaning. Its concepts are just a never ending story of an open book of experiences. But love does lie in one's heart, where memories are but shadows lingering in your soul. Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.

Love for me is an inner feeling towards someone. Someone whom you also dare to be yourself. That someone is so special that you may want to sacrifice your life for his sake. Some says love takes time, but we all do not know how, when and where love will conquer us ONLY OUR HEARTS know.

I am Nikki Raymundo. A typical third year high school student. And here is my story. :)

=============================================================================

Monday. 5:30 am

*krrrrrrrrriiinnngggggggggg....krrrrrrrrriiinnngggggggggg...*

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I got up fix my bed and went to the kitchent. My parents and my brothers are still sleeping soundly on their beds that time, and since I'm the only one whose got a class in the morning, I am the one responsible for making the breakfast for all of us. (actually my class is wholeday so I also have to prepare for my lunch as well).

I left at around 6:15 in the morning. Since our school is just kilometers away, there's no need for me to hurry. I put on my headset and start playing random songs in my playslist. I usually listen to music while travelling. Music in the morning makes me feel at ease and calm, maybe because I am a music lover. As I got off the jeepney, it is now my turn to walk to school. Every morning students have to walk few more meters since the school is not situated along the highway, but ofcourse except for those who have their school service bus or jeep.

I've been waitin for you (waitin for you)

all my life for somebody who (somebody who)

makes me feel the way I feel when I'm with you, baby

have you been waitin too

cuz I've been waitin for you

That's the song I am currently listening to. I can't help but smile while listening and singing along with this song. I don't know why, tell me I'm mad but I could really feel every word of this song.

I've been waitin for you

all my life waitin for you

I've been waitin for you

all my life waitin for you

I've been waitin for you

all my life waitin for you

"All my life waiting for you. I've been waiting for you. *Sigh* When will I ever meet the right one for me? Lord, is that day already near? Please give me a sign." *cross-fingers*

Then I whisper something which is sort of a sign for me if ever I have already met the one for me. *wink*

Just then,

♫ Alagamun-lan, weh, wakun, heya, hanun, gon

Alagamun-lan, weh, makun, heya, hanun, gon ,..♫

That's my ringtone, one of PSY's new hit song, Gentleman. I like the intro part of the song. ^___^ (kindly click the external link if you want to hear it).

My bestfriend Nauriz is one the line.

“O Naurz, Dime?” I said. (Dime is a spanish word which is a shorter version of Digame which means “tell me” or “talk to me” in Filipino version Hello).

Yo estoy aqui en la escuela. The flag ceremony is about to start its quarter to seven already. Donde estas? ” she said almost shouting at me on the phone.

Hola! I Sorry I failed to introduce myself. I'm Nikki by the way short for Nichole. 15 years old. My mother is half-Spanish and half-Filipino. And my father is pure Filipino. I'm currently in third year high school in a science high school. I have one elder brother and two younger brothers.

I have a bestfriend named Nauriz Scarlatti. She's also half-half. Her mom's pure Filipino while her dad's half-Spanish and half-French. The phone conversation we had earlier is in Spanish 'cause I kinda like to chat with her in Spanish through phone. haha, that's my way of teasing her by the way. 

Shoot! I lost track of the time. I'll gonna be late for the flag ceremony!!! That's all for now. See you later~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hanggang jan na lang po muna yung 1st chapter. sana po magustuhan niyo. Uhm..sorry kung mejo magulo ata yung pagkakasulat ko.

ano po say niyo?

pagpasensyahan niyo na po ha. newbie lang ee. ^__^

Dedicated po ito sa isa sa mga sisters ko na pinupush na matapos ko pag-eedit nitong chapter na ito. Andie unnie eto na po yung edited chapter 1 ko. Kamsa sa ff mo nainspired ako bigla. Shems lang nagulat talaga ako at si chingu pa talaga ang pumapansin sakin. Haha, haba ng hair ko.. *kilig mode*

osya! See you sa next chapters.. iiksian ko lang to.. baka ten chapters tapos na 'tong story na to. :)))

xoxo graciaclave :*