Chapter Seven

It's now a week after Will and I had our first date. Even now I still have excitement flowing inside me. It feels kind of like butterflies in your stomach when you get nervous but in a good way-if that makes any sense. The rest of camp still doesn't know about us. I am glad to keep it that way,but I think Percy and Jason somehow figured us out already. 

       "Hey Nico", Will greets me as I walk into my doctors appointment. I sit down on the patients bed and wait for Will to start the checkup. I have been eating almost every meal like the rest of camp now and I can tell I am gaining some weight. When Will measured me I could tell he was pleased. His face the whole time had a smile and every once and awhile he would let out a laugh of excitement.

       "Nico!", Will started. He looked at me incredulously and smiled again."You are almost perfectly healthy again!" 

       "R-really?",I stuttered in utter disbelief. I didn't think I have ever been perfectly healthy.

       "Yeah!",Will beamed. I don't know what had gotten into me but I literally flung my self at will. He caught me in a hug. He seemed shocked at first but then gently wrapped his arms around me. 

       I rested my head on his shoulder. Then I felt water come into my eyes threatening to be released. Will let go of me and looked at me. I tried to blink the tears back but they came flooding out of me. 

       "Nico what's wrong?",Will asked me lifting me up onto the patients bed and sitting next to me.

       I stared at will and then looked down at my feet. "It's just that no one except well, Bianca had ever cared so much and tried to help me like you just did.A-and", I started crying again. "And you remind me so much of Bianca and I miss her so so much."

       Will put his arm around me and pulled me closer so I was leaning on him." From what I have heard about your sister I am honored to be compared to her like this. But think about it this way, maybe this is your fathers way of giving you another chance. Because Nico, I truly do love you.

       "I love you too." I said and smiled at him again. "Thank you for that I really needed to hear that."